Khabib vs Ferguson Nov.4 - Here we go again

Weuylf

Life is Hard
@Brown
Reaction score
Brett Okamoto reports that Khabib's manager is pushing for a Nov.4 Khabib vs Ferguson bout.

Who you got pulling out this one if it happens?
What happened to Conor fighting Khabib in Dec.?

its fucking July.... Ramadan is over, get your fat ass off the tiramasu and fight already

its looking like Conor will fight MMA again before either of these clowns actually fight

Get your shit together. This fight gives me blue balls.

What? I thought he was waiting for Conor?

Is that MSG? Khabib's got some cheek. Fucks up the first fight then wants to put the next fight on hold until November and have it be at MSG

I'm surprised Tony has sat idle this long. Khabib-Ferguson isn't even on the schedule (yet), I doubt Khabib fights anybody until Q4 at the earliest.

Both of these guys need to fight in order to pay bills, especially Khabib. At least Tony got his show money after their first fight was postponed.

Either of them signing for this fight makes me think they've been advised that, Conor fighting in December is either all talk or won't be against either of them

Is that MSG? Khabib's got some cheek. Fucks up the first fight then wants to put the next fight on hold until November and have it be at MSG
Ye MSG probably co-main event to some big fight.

connor will need some time to recover from the mayweather KO

and khabib will have zero damage from the tony fight: 1 TD and the fight is over

dec 30th makes sense

New York has the biggest Russian population. Its the only place this fight makes sense.

New York has the biggest Russian population. Its the only place this fight makes sense.
Also Khabib is already known there from his last performance, so if anything it would bring in some PPV buys.

This fight is cursed. It's not going to happen.

In before Khaboob misses weight again since he has willpower to fast for his piece of shit religion but no willpower to keep his weight under control for his career
Have a little respect you pos

Also Khabib is already known there from his last performance, so if anything it would bring in some PPV buys.

The arena is going to be wild when this finally takes place.

Just wish they had another NY card sooner, like Sept or October.

Impossible for me to get excited for this now, gotta be the 4th time this fight has been booked now?

Back