Khabib vs Conor-Result prediction?

PrideisRizin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just curious as to what people think the result will be. With Khabibs popularity reaching new heights. As well more people upset with Mcgregor then ever. Other then Stipe vs Cormier there is nothing that comes close to the magnitude and potential revenue of this fight. I can't stand Khabib. He is a great fighter although I will be rooting for a Conor K.O. But I think Khabib has about a 60%-40% chance of Victory due to his Strength against the cage and with his spamming and transitional wrestling.

Also how do I insert a poll? Thanks

Conor KO while khabib rushes with his chin up and sloppy punches trying to pressure him against the fence for a TD

Conor 1st round KO

Conor KO while khabib rushes with his chin up and sloppy punches trying to pressure him against the fence for a TD

2914713.main_image.jpg

Khabib by Drape & Rape

Conor is going to take a savage beating, and it's going to be glorious...

Conor is a overrated fighter

before.. the typical world beater behaviour

jxawnmyze6b3khwgzqgbwohsjxvgg3dv-xlarge.jpg

conor nuthuggers are thinking he is invincible

images

the reality (reality check)

GettyImages-840197450-1024x698.jpg
lol his first boxing match ever against the best to ever do it who was 49-0 how retarded are you? it's a different sport and has nothing to do with how he would do against khabib

Nurmagomedov by absolutely brutal TKO Round 3.

Either Connor by tko in the first or second or literally one of the most brutal beat downs we have ever seen. Conor's wrestling/ ground game is a joke compared to barboza and al and look what happened

lol his first boxing match ever against the best to ever do it who was 49-0 how retarded are you? it's a different sport and has nothing to do with how he would do against khabib

ah now it is his first boxing match ever? before the nuthuggers told "he will beat his 40 years old ass". lmao

ah now it is his first boxing match ever? before the nuthuggers told "he will beat his 40 years old ass". lmao
yes that was his first boxing match ever and has nothing to do with how he would do against khabib, idk why your dumbass would bring that up here

Seems like conor is the underdog here.

Conor either sneaks a left in and sleeps khabib

Or

Khabib dry humps him via decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back