Khabib vs Conor-Result prediction?

Conor by round one KO/TKO.

At worst, it will take him to round two.

I don't think the finish will come as early as thirteen seconds, but it will still happen quick and the atmosphere will feel very similar to the aftermath of the Jose Aldo fight. (Food For Thought: Conor will be the 27th opponent of Khabib's career just as he was the 27th opponent of Aldo's.)

The highest odds are:

1) Khabib by ragdoll (GnP or sub)
2) Conor by strikes or KO

It a nutshell it will come down to the classic TD vs TDD. If it goes the distance gas tank could be a huge influencial factor.

Conor by KO, every fight or round for that matter starts on the feet and Kalabeeb inevitably rushes all of his opponents as he only has one strategy and thats the one thing you just dont do against Conor unless you have a desire to be knocked out and whatever about that chin up whilst leaning back nonsense...?? If your really that blinded to think you can do that to Conor for five rounds and he wont find that chin your drinking way too much kool aid.

Khabib pulls out, gets stripped and Conor KO's DP for a second time for the belt, as Sherdog melts down. <45>

Conor won't fight Khabib he'll find a out probably attack a loaded greyhound tourist bus this time with two dollies...

Honestly, I doubt the fight ever happens. If it does, I would expect Nurmagomedov by submission or TKO due to ground and pound in the third or fourth.

Just curious as to what people think the result will be. With Khabibs popularity reaching new heights. As well more people upset with Mcgregor then ever. Other then Stipe vs Cormier there is nothing that comes close to the magnitude and potential revenue of this fight. I can't stand Khabib. He is a great fighter although I will be rooting for a Conor K.O. But I think Khabib has about a 60%-40% chance of Victory due to his Strength against the cage and with his spamming and transitional wrestling.

Also how do I insert a poll? Thanks

well since conor will never should up khabib wins.

He fought one of the best boxers of all time under boxing rules. Different sport.
Do you really think Khabib is in any way comparable to Mayweather? And in MMA rules?

So much negativity around here.

yes that was his first boxing match ever and has nothing to do with how he would do against khabib, idk why your dumbass would bring that up here
if conor lost in a game of cards the haters would start posting imgs of that.

kinda sad actually to be so obsessed with someone any perceived failure brings joy.

i dont see how conor wins unless he catches khabib on the chin in the 1st

Conor by KO, every fight or round for that matter starts on the feet and Kalabeeb inevitably rushes all of his opponents as he only has one strategy and thats the one thing you just dont do against Conor unless you have a desire to be knocked out and whatever about that chin up whilst leaning back nonsense...?? If your really that blinded to think you can do that to Conor for five rounds and he wont find that chin your drinking way too much kool aid.
It won't last 5 rounds. Khabib has a solid chin from what we have seen. Nate Diaz was able to push the pace against Conor and took all of his best shots. Not saying Khabib's chin is on Nate's level, but nobody really knows if it is or isn't yet.

If Conor can't put Khabib's lights completely out (odds are he won't as he has only done this to one person in the UFC), then Khabib WILL get to Conor, and he WILL get him up against the cage, and he WILL drag him to the ground. You know how the rest goes from there...

Conor makes him look stupid and finishes him in the first then everyone on here says "conor only fought khabib coz he has bad striking, he'll never fight tony"

if conor lost in a game of cards the haters would start posting imgs of that.

kinda sad actually to be so obsessed with someone any perceived failure brings joy.
It's because Conor is a complete fucking tool. That is why we all love to see him fail. He is one of the biggest douche bags I have ever seen in any sport, and he deserves to be humbled.

If Double Stripped does everything just right, he will have a 10% chance of not being Mauled by the Champ Khabib.
Actually it won't be a mauling. Conman taps too fast for that.

Got a weird feeling Khabib will ragdoll and pound out a gassed Conor.

Back