Khabib throwing shade at Jones

And you still hide from the question I keep asking.....
I'll ring you in the other thread, be a man and back your mouth up....
You moved the goalposts on that topic at least twice I don't even care what you have to say anymore

Congrats Khabib way to put a target on your back. USADA is going to draw so much blood from you that one of Conor's punches are going to feel like a truck hitting you. #AndTheNew!
i dont think he need usada for that to happen

Jon = GOAT
Khabib = guy who won his fake belt beating 1-day-notice, non-top 10 fighter who hadn't fought a guy not named Diego Sanchez in years lmao.

Does Ali post for all his fighters? I wouldn’t trust that guy with my social media

I mean it wouldn’t surprise me, he’s definitely delusional enough to believe he’s a fighter. Have you ever seen that anatomy of a fighter episode where he’s grappling with Khabib and he keeps getting agro and saying he could submit Khabib? lol.

You moved the goalposts on that topic at least twice I don't even care what you have to say anymore
Pathetic excuse....
You can't prove it, that's why you use this BS cop-out.....

Pretty simple..You said it was a common occurrence in Pro Boxing. It is not.

I asked you to back your mouth up, and show me examples of ANY boxing match being stopped when there is no knockdown, standing eight count, or knockout. Conor was saved by the ref, you say otherwise. Then tell me I don't know anything about Boxing...Ha!

Run along then Puss-C.

yeah, i guess i forgot he was even champion. how does beating Iaquinta make anyone anything? no offense to Iaquinta.
Why didn't Conor fight Khabib that night?

Don't answer if you know you are wrong...

Khabib is going to get destroyed tomorrow. Once he rattles off "number 1 bullshit" and "chicken" and the crowd boos him, Conor will wreck him.

$100 million reasons. Anyone else in that position would have done the same thing.
I forgot to tell ya, this excuse don't work....
He was healthy and chose not to defend....It had NOTHING to do with the Floyd fight.
Try harder....

I forgot to tell ya, this excuse don't work....
He was healthy and chose not to defend....It had NOTHING to do with the Floyd fight.
Try harder....
What difference does it make? They’re fighting now. This is the for the belt. No one believes Khabib is champ after beating a real estate agent on 2 days notice. If he beats Conor then he can be seen as a legitimate champ. But most likely Conor is going to make this look easier than the Eddie Alvarez fight.

What difference does it make? They’re fighting now. This is the for the belt. No one believes Khabib is champ after beating a real estate agent on 2 days notice. If he beats Conor then he can be seen as a legitimate champ. But most likely Conor is going to make this look easier than the Eddie Alvarez fight.
"What difference does it make?".
You have got to be kidding.....Khabib fought the only one to take the fight....Where was your boy?
You know, the so called "Champ"....Oh yeah, he was too busy trying to stop the actual fight...
You Conor fans sure are funny little creatures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back