Khabib throwing shade at Jones

Khabib to be tested 20 times a month incoming.
I threaten USADA with dagastani terrorists if they even come close to my house. They tested Jon once and it was recently during his 1 year+ suspension. Fuck USADA. Stop complying with USADA. JUST DO THE ATHLETE COMMISSION TESTS.

This will come back to bite the UFC in the ass. One way or another. And if u think the UFC had nothing to do with the leniency, then you are just a naive child.

His paper belt is also number one bullshit.
He wouldn't have had this "paper" belt if Conor defended the damn belt at least once but he didn't so they stripped him

This will come back to bite the UFC in the ass. One way or another. And if u think the UFC had nothing to do with the leniency, then you are just a naive child.
Don't know if UFC had anything to do with this but other fighters should come out against this ruling. I hope DC has something to say about it. Disgusting how Jones fucks up time and time again yet he continues to get chances to redeem himself meanwhile other lower tier don't.

Fair play to khabib, he's right. Will probably get in shot for saying it though

Jon could literally kill you Khabib.

Jon-Jones.jpg

Neither are legit.

You honestly believe these guys coming out of Eastern Europe/the Caucuses, AKA the former Soviet Union, are all clean? Son, I have some ocean front property to sell you. It’s a great piece of land, right on the beach in Arizona.
classic straw man

Neither are legit.

You honestly believe these guys coming out of Eastern Europe/the Caucuses, AKA the former Soviet Union, are all clean? Son, I have some ocean front property to sell you. It’s a great piece of land, right on the beach in Arizona.
Athletes from Eastern Europe are and always has been notoriously clean.

I threaten USADA with dagastani terrorists if they even come close to my house. They tested Jon once and it was recently during his 1 year+ suspension. Fuck USADA. Stop complying with USADA. JUST DO THE ATHLETE COMMISSION TESTS.

Would be funny if he gave bear urine to USADA testers just for fun.

He's just mad Jon listens to rap music....

Just be smart enough to work the system. Make sure you get your shit from a reliable lab that cleans its equipment in between different batches of PEDs. Make sure you use stuff that is short acting. Make sure you game the whereabouts system so that they can't find you when you are radioactive. Make sure you have plenty of suckers who get to hang off your nuts and will take the fall if you get busted and need a lighter sentence.

I just thought of something. Muhammad commands his followers to squat when peeing. I bet it's super akward to be the official who has to watch Khabib give his urine sample.
558211_485380171553814_1068994374_n.png

Last edited:
His paper belt is also number one bullshit.
yeah, i guess i forgot he was even champion. how does beating Iaquinta make anyone anything? no offense to Iaquinta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back