Khabib running scared of the rematch with Conor???

If Conor won Khabib wouldn't get a rematch. Conor got his shot. It's Tony's turn now. Tony, Poirier and even Kevin Lee deserve a shot before Conor.
I would rather see Tony get a shot too

On a scale of 1 to 10 for being high, you're the colour purple.

giphy.webp

wow .... how may threads came from this goof... get some pussy bruh, you need help

Didnt ferguson break his own leg to get out of that fight?
Like Khabib ate too much dessert to get out of that fight?

Don't change the narrative. They've each pulled out of the fight twice.

Why isnt this troll banned? He has created 20+ useless threads since the fight not to mention his asinine threads before it.

Is there any standard left on the forum?

More and more of me thinks Conor nuthuggers were all dropped on their heads as babies.

Ban, him prologic and d1 are the worst of the worst.

Their only way out now is to try and pretend they were trolling all along.

That's what this guy is doing now.

Sad really.

More and more of me is starting to think Khabib is running away from his rematch deal with Conor McGregor! And more and more of me is starting to think maybe he knows Conor would be hundred percent better in the rematch and therefore won't be an easy fight for him.

Look at the list of things he's done since the fight:

1) Try to get his visa revoked
2) Beg the UFC to cut him
3) Begging 50 cent to bring him to bellator
4) Trying to find a way to go to the WWE instead
5) Begging Floyd mayweather for a fight

Even the Khabib fans must look at this and think there's something fishy going on! What's next, trying to work for NASA so he can fly to another planet!

I think this is what Conor meant by 'i have won the battle'. He's got Khabib running scared.

What you all think about that

If i'm Khabib now, i will try anything in my power to dodge a rematch. Conor only care about money and cannot win against Khabib. Giving him a rematch is give Conor what he want, money.

Khabib doean't want money, he want a real challenge and a worthy opponent and Conor isn't any of those !

Last edited:
Makes sense, Conor couldn't do anything to stop the take downs, he got stunned with a shot to the face, and then once again tapped out to a submission. Yeah Khabib is running scared, that is it.

More and more of me is starting to think Khabib is running away from his rematch deal with Conor McGregor! And more and more of me is starting to think maybe he knows Conor would be hundred percent better in the rematch and therefore won't be an easy fight for him.

Look at the list of things he's done since the fight:

1) Try to get his visa revoked
2) Beg the UFC to cut him
3) Begging 50 cent to bring him to bellator
4) Trying to find a way to go to the WWE instead
5) Begging Floyd mayweather for a fight

Even the Khabib fans must look at this and think there's something fishy going on! What's next, trying to work for NASA so he can fly to another planet!

I think this is what Conor meant by 'i have won the battle'. He's got Khabib running scared.

What you all think about that

I think you are trying to be funny this lovely Sunday morning, and you failed.

Back