Khabib running scared of the rematch with Conor???

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
More and more of me is starting to think Khabib is running away from his rematch deal with Conor McGregor! And more and more of me is starting to think maybe he knows Conor would be hundred percent better in the rematch and therefore won't be an easy fight for him.

Look at the list of things he's done since the fight:

1) Try to get his visa revoked
2) Beg the UFC to cut him
3) Begging 50 cent to bring him to bellator
4) Trying to find a way to go to the WWE instead
5) Begging Floyd mayweather for a fight

Even the Khabib fans must look at this and think there's something fishy going on! What's next, trying to work for NASA so he can fly to another planet!

I think this is what Conor meant by 'i have won the battle'. He's got Khabib running scared.

What you all think about that

He's ducked Ferguson for years so it wouldn't surprise me.

Totally.. He's scared he will actually kill someone in the octagon the next time they meet.

I think this is why Conor fans cant have nice things.

If Conor won Khabib wouldn't get a rematch. Conor got his shot. It's Tony's turn now. Tony, Poirier and even Kevin Lee deserve a shot before Conor.

Well there you have it...
source.gif

He was so scared that he beat the shit out of Conor and made him quit just to escape the asswhooping.

Josh Tompson noted long before the fight that Khabib wanted to beat Conor, and then get a superfight with GSP OR retire. So it sounds more like it's a guy who is clear what he wants to do because he's been fighting his whole life.

Conor has nothing for King Khabib. Khabib destroyed him.

Khabib immediately panic wrestled in the first fight, sad imo

Back