Khabib Nurmagomedov Is Setting His Legacy In Stone With UFC Drama

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Well the 3rd round was Konour's best. He avoided the TD and landed more strikes. You are losing it bro. You are supposed to say the 3rd round was a clear 10-8 for Konour and that Khabib was saved by the bell.

how about this one

if dark eyed conor showed up, khabib loses 50-43 in a 5 round fight where Conor out classes him in the grappling exchanges

Well the 3rd round was Konour's best. He avoided the TD and landed more strikes. You are losing it bro. You are supposed to say the 3rd round was a clear 10-8 for Konour and that Khabib was saved by the bell.
Easy to prevent the takedown when you're allowed to cheat freely.

how about this one

if dark eyed conor showed up, khabib loses 50-43 in a 5 round fight where Conor out classes him in the grappling exchanges

<Waaah>

I'm starting to like you. Fully commited to madness.

Next Dana will be telling us needs to build a stadium for Khabib in Chechnya, dealing with these 'crazy russians'

His legacy became legit making Conor tap to pain. Establishing himself as the lineal champ and having a successful defense in the same night.

Khabib is the man. I hope he fights a few more times, he could go down as the GOAT eventually.

Hate that this was translated and edited by Ali, but god damn I love Khabib. Just suspend Tukhugov for a year he deserves it because of Khabib's actions. In the end, this was Khabib's fault, so fine the shit out of Khabib. I don't like Tukhugov's ninja guerilla shit but just suspend the guy for a year. If Khabib beats Tony he can reign forever and be GOAT. Protecting Conor by letting Khabib go is a mistake. Conor is a quitter coke-head POS who loses to the entire top 5. Khabib is a legend.

Danis shitting bricks right now, because if Khabib gets out of his UFC contract, you can bet Bellator will come knocking. And retiring or not, he's already shown a illingness to beat Danis' ass for free.

Danis shitting bricks right now, because if Khabib gets out of his UFC contract, you can bet Bellator will come knocking. And retiring or not, he's already shown a illingness to beat Danis' ass for free.
He'll never get a visa, he'll just fight in Russia for a shit load of money in mega fights with politicians there at fights nights global or something like it. The Donald is the president. Dana can deport all these guys from the country if he's pissed off. Hell hath no fury like a scorned Dana.

Look guys Josh Thompson already confirmed it

Khabib is gonna retire now
he beat conor and he wants to be the mayweather of MMA

If he leaves the UFC (which he was going to do anyways) while showing loyalty to his country men, he'll be a hero wherever he goes

imagine how legendary you'd be if you went undefeated, beat conor, and left the ufc after 'mistreatment' ???

None of this would ever have happened if 205 dark eyed Conor showed up.
View attachment 452391

But i sincerely think Khabib is going to retire and this whole drama with the ufc will only help set his legacy in stone

or why not get the 2nd biggest pay day in a rematch with conor than retire 28-0

there no verion of conor that beats khabib why do you think he ducked him after ufc 205.

He'll never get a visa, he'll just fight in Russia for a shit load of money in mega fights with politicians there at fights nights global or something like it. The Donald is the president. Dana can deport all these guys from the country if he's pissed off. Hell hath no fury like a scorned Dana.

so what crime did khabib commit that risks his visa. that right none.

ufc not letting khabib out of it.

so what crime did khabib commit that risks his visa. that right none.
You dont think Dana could make one phone call and have his visa revoked? Everyone with a work visa is walking on egg shells right now trying to find loopholes to stay in the country because they are being denied, when Khabibs time runs out, he will be denied. Lol at Khabib going to Bellator. What world are u guys living in?

I’m trying to think of someone or something that was super popular to the general public for a week and then disappeared. All I came up with was this guy. upload_2018-10-11_22-33-43.gif

You dont think Dana could make one phone call and have his visa revoked? Everyone with a work visa is walking on egg shells right now trying to find loopholes to stay in the country because they are being denied, when Khabibs time runs out, he will be denied. Lol at Khabib going to Bellator. What world are u guys living in?

khabib never going to bellator and since khabib didn't commit any crimes he is fine. it conor who always has to worry about it.

khabib never going to bellator and since khabib didn't commit any crimes he is fine. it conor who always has to worry about it.
Everyone here on visa has to worry about it right now.

oh come the fuck on man im trying to make a thread dedicated to khabib and his legacy, then i gotta be reminded that my boy got fucked up badly

its been a rough month for me shit

I know what you mean man.

Huge Conor fan here and it has been really rough on me, too.

When I found out Khabib claimed Dee into his harem I'll admit I cried a bit for Conor. No man should have to suffer that type of disgrace and domination at the hands of another man.

Back