Khabib Nurmagomedov Is Setting His Legacy In Stone With UFC Drama

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Look guys Josh Thompson already confirmed it

Khabib is gonna retire now
he beat conor and he wants to be the mayweather of MMA

If he leaves the UFC (which he was going to do anyways) while showing loyalty to his country men, he'll be a hero wherever he goes

imagine how legendary you'd be if you went undefeated, beat conor, and left the ufc after 'mistreatment' ???

None of this would ever have happened if 205 dark eyed Conor showed up.
darkeye.PNG

But i sincerely think Khabib is going to retire and this whole drama with the ufc will only help set his legacy in stone

His fist set its legacy on Conor's face

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-1-jpg.448363

And Colin once again showed his Hall Of Fame tapping skills.

Khabib wanted to be champion and show Conor he will never beat him or out gangster him. Everything after and before is just a formality.

You just want Khabib to retire and your boy can play pretend champion again...
giphy.gif

His fist set its legacy on Conor's face

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-1-jpg.448363

oh come the fuck on man im trying to make a thread dedicated to khabib and his legacy, then i gotta be reminded that my boy got fucked up badly

its been a rough month for me shit

oh come the fuck on man im trying to make a thread dedicated to khabib and his legacy, then i gotta be reminded that my boy got fucked up badly

We have endured years of 'head clean off', 'LEL', and other nonsensical shite from you McGarglers, and even since Konour got his shit pushed in some of you relentlessly started lame excuses topics that put to shame Nogs big book of excuses.

FACE THE PAIN

He’s slowly becoming a mythical figure

This.

The less Khabib shows he cares about money and fame and more about loyalty and putting foots in asses, he only grow more powerful.

I hope for your and the rest of the Conor fans' sake he does retire so you can pretend Saturday never happened.

We have endured years of 'head clean off', 'LEL', and other nonsensical shite from you McGarglers, and even since Konour got his shit pushed in some of you relentlessly started lame excuses topics that put to shame Nogs big book of excuses.

FACE THE PAIN

bro ive been facing the pain since i saw conor struggle on the feet in the third round

bro ive been facing the pain since i saw conor struggle on the feet in the third round

Arent you supposed to say some crap like 'Khabib is much bigger' or 'Fluke punch' or 'Konour wins 9 times outta 10'?

WTF is wrong with you? Your McGargling is fading, you need to step oop your game you fook.

You are almost starting to make sense Tom.

He should negotiate a contract with UFC where he is alowed to riot after the fights

Dark eyed Conor? The fuck is that? Khabib woulda beat that ass no matter which version showed up.

FACE THE PAIN
This...McNugget fans had been basking on everything Conor did...in and out of the cage...every fart he takes has been regaled, enjoyed and celebrated by his minions...they had a setback with Diaz but even with a close victory, they had it like he's back and had his redemption...but this...Khabib took his soul, his mojo, his heart, his belt...
Khabib talked him down while beating him....the fanboys are reaching anything they can grasp but they're running out of straws...
Acceptance is the fastest way to recovery....

Yeah bro!! Celebrating Khabob and his legacy is the first step to getting on the happy train!

Arent you supposed to say some crap like 'Khabib is much bigger' or 'Fluke punch' or 'Konour wins 9 times outta 10'?

WTF is wrong with you? Your McGargling is fading, you need to step oop your game you fook.

You are almost starting to make sense Tom.

I agree with everything you said.

Keep your money is a strong statement

That third round had me on the verge of puking I couldn't believe what I was seeing

Well the 3rd round was Konour's best. He avoided the TD and landed more strikes. You are losing it bro. You are supposed to say the 3rd round was a clear 10-8 for Konour and that Khabib was saved by the bell.

Look guys Josh Thompson already confirmed it

Khabib is gonna retire now
he beat conor and he wants to be the mayweather of MMA

If he leaves the UFC (which he was going to do anyways) while showing loyalty to his country men, he'll be a hero wherever he goes

imagine how legendary you'd be if you went undefeated, beat conor, and left the ufc after 'mistreatment' ???

None of this would ever have happened if 205 dark eyed Conor showed up.
View attachment 452391

But i sincerely think Khabib is going to retire and this whole drama with the ufc will only help set his legacy in stone

Keep telling yourself that, any version of Conor would be hesitant because of Khabib's wrestling and would get mauled either way. UFC 205 Conor would probably be finished by round 2 instead of 4, so yeah there is a slight difference.

Back