Khabib needs to shut the F up! He's very annoying

tumblr_ndagkkPjAC1s02vreo1_400.gif

lover's quarrel

the mma-hour tracked him down (after months of trying to get an interview with him as per ariel) and asked him who he'd like to fight so he spoke up.
but you guys are right, he should just keep his mouth shut and wait for the amazing offers to start rolling in so he can feed himself... there's no logic like sherdog logic.
{<huh}

Khabib looking sharp in training
sand-fight-ko.gif

His mouth is his best weapon, how else would he finish his plate of tiramisu?

He would take the plate down 25 times, punch it and mount it, and tell it to “give up, this is my title shot”.

He's not trying to block anything. He just wants a fight 219 but is hoping for Tony. He said Tony deserves a McGregor fight but put himself out there as an option in case Conor fights someone else. It's not that crazy. As long as Tony fights someone else, Khabib fights Edson. No issue.

He's not trying to block anything. He just wants a fight 219 but is hoping for Tony. He said Tony deserves a McGregor fight but put himself out there as an option in case Conor fights someone else. It's not that crazy. As long as Tony fights someone else, Khabib fights Edson. No issue.

For the passed 3-4 days I have seen you vehemently defending Khabib to the point where I began asking myself if this is Khabib...Or his mother.

Tell Kebab to trim his bush so you can see straight.

For the passed 3-4 days I have seen you vehemently defending Khabib to the point where I began asking myself if this is Khabib...Or his mother.

Tell Kebab to trim his bush so you can see straight.
For the past few days I have seen you do nothing but vehemently hate on Khabib in every thread possible. Tell your therapist that your self confidence building exercises aren't working. You're still a sad piece of shit.

There are multiple people defending Khabib on here. Talk to one of them. I don't deal with filth and I don't start shit with perfect strangers because they have a different opinion then me. Now go take a long walk off a short cliff. I'm done with you.

For the past few days I have seen you do nothing but vehemently hate on Khabib in every thread possible. Tell your therapist that your self confidence building exercises aren't working. You're still a sad piece of shit.

There are multiple people defending Khabib on here. Talk to one of them. I don't deal with filth and I don't start shit with perfect strangers because they have a different opinion then me. No go take a long walk off a short cliff. I'm done with you.

giphy.gif

Like the little bitch Khabibi...Do you dress up like a camel and hope he licks your heiny?<CerseiPlotting>

I see he keeps pushing for a fight with Tony Ferguson. Dude, you never fight and you pulled out the last time Ferguson was going to face you.

Ferguson has earned his fight vs McGregor (big money fight plus the belt) now Khabib is trying block that, constantly pushing for the Ferguson fight.

Khabib with his big, useless mouth, is just trying to make it easier for Conor to hold onto the belt and not fight a real contender. He has even said he wants McGregor to fight Diaz ehile he fights Ferguson. Wish Khabib would just stfu and fuck off.
or maybe you should shut up, i prefer listening to khabib than reading your shit. no one makes you listen to him

He talks a lot of shit and doesn't seem to back much of it up.

He needs to shut up and fight. The UFC will probably give him a title shot after one or two decent wins but he's tripping if he thinks he deserves an immediate title shot after not fighting for days and not even making weight

Dude has not fought in damn near a year. Then fought 7 months prior to that.

Only has 3 fights in nearly 4 god damned years!

rich-discount-indian-guy_c_1981657.jpg

Injury prone or professional fight ducker - overrated as fuck.

I see he keeps pushing for a fight with Tony Ferguson. Dude, you never fight and you pulled out the last time Ferguson was going to face you.

Ferguson has earned his fight vs McGregor (big money fight plus the belt) now Khabib is trying block that, constantly pushing for the Ferguson fight.

Khabib with his big, useless mouth, is just trying to make it easier for Conor to hold onto the belt and not fight a real contender. He has even said he wants McGregor to fight Diaz ehile he fights Ferguson. Wish Khabib would just stfu and fuck off.
You're hating on Khabib and I think that's fantastic! Dude is the most overrated fighter on Sherdog.

Back