Khabib needs to shut the F up! He's very annoying

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I see he keeps pushing for a fight with Tony Ferguson. Dude, you never fight and you pulled out the last time Ferguson was going to face you.

Ferguson has earned his fight vs McGregor (big money fight plus the belt) now Khabib is trying block that, constantly pushing for the Ferguson fight.

Khabib with his big, useless mouth, is just trying to make it easier for Conor to hold onto the belt and not fight a real contender. He has even said he wants McGregor to fight Diaz ehile he fights Ferguson. Wish Khabib would just stfu and fuck off.

It's champ vs interim, no other fight makes sense.

I agree, he should fight before he talks, but hey.....

1cbbad8f75a904db33900029d74816eb.320x240x4.gif

But you're right. Khabib has no business calling out Ferguson especially after pulling out of the last fight. He should fight Barboza next..

This thread is number one bullshit. TS is chicken.

Alhamdulillah.

His mouth is his best weapon, how else would he finish his plate of tiramisu?

I forgive fighters for getting hurt.

But c'mon dude you made weight and you were medically cleared and just ran away from your opportunity to be a champ

or did he miss weight? either way, shut up for a while and redeem yourself.

I personally think missing weight twice is enough to be banned from LW. Go fight some Ww and have funm

I was team Kebab but pulling out of fights and not fighting makes it hard to defend the guy.

I wanna see Diaz but that bitch asking for 20 and being loud about it may have turned the odds against him on making a deal.

he is about as inactive as my ex's herpies!!! hahahaha

talk shit, get injured, talk shit, ramadan.
repeat.

I don't think I've ever seen khabib fight, how is he relevant?

This is how the UFC will be for the forseeable future. You cant expect fighters to think there is one set of rules for Mcgregor and another for everyone else. They are all gonna try and do the same thing...

I dont blame him.

All Dana has to do is announce Kahbib Vs Ferguson is official....then just wait two weeks for the pull out phone call.

I see he keeps pushing for a fight with Tony Ferguson. Dude, you never fight and you pulled out the last time Ferguson was going to face you.

Ferguson has earned his fight vs McGregor (big money fight plus the belt) now Khabib is trying block that, constantly pushing for the Ferguson fight.

Khabib with his big, useless mouth, is just trying to make it easier for Conor to hold onto the belt and not fight a real contender. He has even said he wants McGregor to fight Diaz ehile he fights Ferguson. Wish Khabib would just stfu and fuck off.
If you are getting mad, he is doing his job.

I do think he is way to late to become vocal about a fight with Tony.
Where were him since the fight got cancelled? We didn't hear from him at all until Tony scheduled his fight with Le.

Now Tony is the interim, and I do understand why Khabib is pushing, but if I am not mistaken, he is set to fight Barboza, so now it is not time to talk. Beat Barboza THEN starts pushing to fight the champion... whoever it will be.

Back