• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib is the male Ronda Rousey

I know man was just having a little fun. Wtf tho sherdog won’t let you use the word!? I know it can be used as a slur but come on it’s an actual real word that normal non racist people use too.

Makes me wonder.

Wop
Gook
Honky
Hymie
Jap
Jungle bunny
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yank
Yankee
Zipperhead

Let's see which of these they flag. Ps. Mods it's just an experiment.

Edit. Well. K.i.k.e. was the only one that was flagged.

Comparing Khabib with Rousey Ronda is already a bit too fanciful

What a reality check this fight will be for Conor fans when their idol will turn out to be Ronda himself and cry into a purple pillow. Khabib will go down as GOAT and I will laugh at you morons for every victory of his. Undefeated and undisputed 27-0.

<mma4>

This makes uncomfortable reading for Khabib's fans, but it's true.

I expect this fight to resemble Ronda vs Holm, Conor's movement will allow him to punish any sloppy striking or takedowns from Khabib.

Reality check must be uncomfortable to swallow now eh?

This is great and absolutely on point. Conor is going to make Khabib look like an amateur and dominate fight just like Holly did against Ronda. Don't be surprised after Conor stuffs all the takedowns and puts Khabib on the canvas.
tenor.gif

This is great and absolutely on point. Conor is going to make Khabib look like an amateur and dominate fight just like Holly did against Ronda. Don't be surprised after Conor stuffs all the takedowns and puts Khabib on the canvas.
so , who is Ronda and who is Holm now

Last edited:
Back