Bo Nickal is the male version of Ronda

I'm not American but I'm more hype than you on Bo Nickal

he dominated his opponent and finished him in turn 2, what more do you want he's a monster

Of course it's the person with Wand avatar posting the truth

Boo nickel
Only north americans care about this guy, go eat mcdonalds

I definitely think their are some similarities between the two. I do think as soon as he fights someone with decent TDD, he's going to have a really hard time. It's still too early to tell though, because he hasn't been fighting that long, so we'll see how much/if he improves.

Personally I enjoy how butthurt he seems to make the dorks on this site. I'm a fan!

At least Rhonda was draw with the same amount of fights at the time and was much more dominant. This howdy doody Opie looking fool is being shoved in our throats and took up a main card fight slot that would have been better suited for Jiri/Rakic, Kayla/Holly and Kattar/Sterling

He just doesn't look fluid/comfortable in there at all tbh.
He also beat 5 guys in the first round that everyone knew he would beat.

He clearly has wrestling, but I don't see him beating anyone in the top ten tbf sir.

He spent 30 seconds striking, not sure how you can read anything out of that. He's also only had 6 fights. What are you expecting here? No one's saying give him a title shot. He beat a UFC caliber fighter in dominant fashion.

He spent 30 seconds striking, not sure how you can read anything out of that. He's also only had 6 fights. What are you expecting here? No one's saying give him a title shot. He beat a UFC caliber fighter in dominant fashion.

You answered your own question here sir.
He has 6 fights and should be building his career in the LFA or somewhere else.

You answered your own question here sir.
He has 6 fights and should be building his career in the LFA or somewhere else.

{<huh}

Again, he beat a UFC caliber fighter in dominant fashion. Your posts are bizarre. Why would he be in LFA after dominating Cody Brundage? You're not making any sense.

{<huh}

Again, he beat a UFC caliber fighter in dominant fashion. Your posts are bizarre. Why would he be in LFA after dominating Cody Brundage? You're not making any sense.
Your supposed to block stonedlemur .... he's a troll

Edit. I dont know what he said... because I blocked him.... I can just see "you are ignoring content by this member" then your response.

{<huh}

He still has a lot to learn and Woodburn they brought up to fight him, Brundage is his best win and not fantastic, Pickett is not even here anymore.

And when he loses they'll use the excuse that he wasn't ready yet.
UFC doesn't seem like the best place to learn the basics is all sir.

Back