Khabib is Overreacting

They banned everyone else involved when he’s the one who actually works for them. Being there is enough when you’re with a group claiming they were trying to kill someone.

How much more can Khabib man up? He’s sticking to his word, his principles, he’s being loyal to his friends and family. He’ll accept whatever Nevada has for him. He just doesn’t wanna deal with Dana’s bullshit.
Well he can stop lying for one thing, after the brawl all off a sudden "Conner made fun of my religion" I suggest you re watch the build up to this fight, at no point did Connor make fun of Islam. Yes he made fun of Kabibs father, Dagestan etc. but making fun of Khabibs religion would have been out of line and you can bet your ass that the UFC told him that as they new it would bring bad publicity. Now all of a sudden after Khabib knows he has behaved badly him and his fans are pulling the racist/islamaphobic card because they know it will gain them sympathy. Its a very dishounourable tactic. Thats how he can manup by stop trying to gain sympathy for something that didnt happen to him.

That's the precedent that's been set though. I commend Khabib demanding equal treatment. The UFC needs to give everyone walking papers or no one at all.
Fair enough, but they are in the buisness of making money so that wont happen, not to the guys that make them money anyways. To the guys that don't, well thats another story.

Well he can stop lying for one thing, after the brawl all off a sudden "Conner made fun of my religion" I suggest you re watch the build up to this fight, at no point did Connor make fun of Islam. Yes he made fun of Kabibs father, Dagestan etc. but making fun of Khabibs religion would have been out of line and you can bet your ass that the UFC told him that as they new it would bring bad publicity. Now all of a sudden after Khabib knows he has behaved badly him and his fans are pulling the racist/islamaphobic card because they know it will gain them sympathy. Its a very dishounourable tactic. Thats how he can manup by stop trying to gain sympathy for something that didnt happen to him.

If you’re going to use quotation marks, you should actually quote him and not make shit up to try to prove that he needs to “man up” in your eyes.

Conor offered Khabib a drink, knowing he doesn’t drink because of his religious beliefs and proceeded to call him a backwards cunt when he refused. If you don’t think that is insulting his religion, we can end this right here. No point, really.

If you’re going to use quotation marks, you should actually quote him and not make shit up to try to prove that he needs to “man up” in your eyes.

Conor offered Khabib a drink, knowing he doesn’t drink because of his religious beliefs and proceeded to call him a backwards cunt when he refused. If you don’t think that is insulting his religion, we can end this right here. No point, really.
LOL thats not insulting to his religion, thats all you got? I know lots of non Muslims who dont drink and have met Muslims who do drink. So to say that calling him a backwards cunt becuase he does not drink is not insulting his religion, even Khabib knows this which is why he did not bring it up at the time it was said, he chose to bring it up after the brawl where he had behaved badly to use it as an excuse for his actions. Nice try though.

LOL thats not insulting to his religion, thats all you got? I know lots of non Muslims who dont drink and have met Muslims who do drink. So to say that calling him a backwards cunt becuase he does not drink is not insulting his religion, even Khabib knows this which is why he did not bring it up at the time it was said, he chose to bring it up after the brawl where he had behaved badly to use it as an excuse for his actions. Nice try though.

It is when that’s why he doesn’t drink. That’s literally why Conor said it, to mock his religious beliefs.

Not that it even matters, talking about his father and country was already crossing a line. Conor just made it worse by bringing religion into it.

Last I checked, Khabib was manning up by keeping his no fucks attitude about the whole thing. He is hardly trying to get people to feel sorry for him. He’s telling them what pushed him to do what he did.

Fair enough, but they are in the buisness of making money so that wont happen, not to the guys that make them money anyways. To the guys that don't, well thats another story.

Conor sells PPV but they won't get ROI if they crash the business model to get a couple more pay days from him. I understand that you're seeing short term dollar signs but if this kind of stuff is allowed to escalate and something worse happens like someone getting really hurt it will hurt the long term viability of the UFC brand. They have other stars and they are setting a terrible precedent with this, no one person is bigger than UFC itself. Not even Dana.

It is when that’s why he doesn’t drink. That’s literally why Conor said it, to mock his religious beliefs.

Not that it even matters, talking about his father and country was already crossing a line. Conor just made it worse by bringing religion into it.

Last I checked, Khabib was manning up by keeping his no fucks attitude about the whole thing. He is hardly trying to get people to feel sorry for him. He’s telling them what pushed him to do what he did.
I disagree with you about the part where Connor was intentionally mocking his religion, only Connor knows what his intent was but I guess I can see your point about how Khabib may interpret that as him mocking his religion.

Khabib and his team can do whatever the hell they want, I don't blame him for jumping in the crowd and fighting, its the lack of responsibility I have a problem with. His teammate jumping the cage to sucker punch Connor was a bitch move, if Khabib wants to stick by his teammate and leave the UFC because they cut him good for him thats his right, my issue is that he's pretending like the UFC is bullying him and that his teammate did nothing to deserve the treatment hes getting. Both parties were in the wrong Connor accepted his punishment Khabibs team is not.

What happened to all you "had to be done" loyalty guys who admired conors bus attack as retaliation for...the stern talking to khabib gave him? Where are you now?

Khabib is honoring loyalty to his teammate and now its all unreasonable?

Conor sells PPV but they won't get ROI if they crash the business model to get a couple more pay days from him. I understand that you're seeing short term dollar signs but if this kind of stuff is allowed to escalate and something worse happens like someone getting really hurt it will hurt the long term viability of the UFC brand. They have other stars and they are setting a terrible precedent with this, no one person is bigger than UFC itself. Not even Dana.
Ya man I agree with you thats why they are punishing everyone involved in the brawl, so that this type of stuff will not be tolerated in the future.

i guess khabib doesnt want to fight in the ufc anymore. I don't see how this ends well for him if he keeps up his threats.

I disagree with you about the part where Connor was intentionally mocking his religion, only Connor knows what his intent was but I guess I can see your point about how Khabib may interpret that as him mocking his religion.

Khabib and his team can do whatever the hell they want, I don't blame him for jumping in the crowd and fighting, its the lack of responsibility I have a problem with. His teammate jumping the cage to sucker punch Connor was a bitch move, if Khabib wants to stick by his teammate and leave the UFC because they cut him good for him thats his right, my issue is that he's pretending like the UFC is bullying him and that his teammate did nothing to deserve the treatment hes getting. Both parties were in the wrong Connor accepted his punishment Khabibs team is not.

He’s not pretending like anything. That’s the part you don’t get. He’s being 100. He’s not gonna put up with Dana’s hypocritical bullshit and he’s putting his foot down. He’s not being a victim. He’s refusing to be one. We’ll see how it plays out.

He’s not pretending like anything. That’s the part you don’t get. He’s being 100. He’s not gonna put up with Dana’s hypocritical bullshit and he’s putting his foot down. He’s not being a victim. He’s refusing to be one. We’ll see how it plays out.
It may play out with Khabibs loyalty and pride costing him his career.
Actually you know what maybe I agree with you, before this fight I was laughing at how the UFC was using the bus attack to their advantage and how it was the best thing to happen to them for promoting this fight. They promote that shit then they get this shit, you reap what you sow, hard to be mad at Khabib when you look at it from that perspective.

Has Tukhugov been officially released I didnt think he was, just pulled from the Lobov fight
Just to clarify I think Khabib is right going to bat for his friend and teammate and the whole brawl wasnt the most professional moment in UFC history but a brawl between two parties is a brawl not an all out jumping and also they are all fighters, yes there might have been a sucker punch but McG was no angel in the situation either
The two real problems here is the UFC using the bus incident as promotion I couldnt believe how brazen it was getting with each promotion they shouldve buried it along with Khabib slapping Lobov
The other problem is the commissions they have too much power Khabibs purse shouldnt be withheld and I dont care about fines but these board members see big paycheques and an opportunity to take some of it and nearly wet their trousers in excitement they are pathetic

Back