Khabib is Overreacting

Nah, have you heard what Dana actually said after the bus incident?
A week later he used it as promotion for the Conor/Khabib fight. If he legitimately was against what happened he wouldn't use it as promotion.

Khabib really ruined his own special night.
That crap that keeps being regurgitated sure sounds like something a Leftist would say.

OMFG HE RUINED HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY, WE DON'T LIKE THIS KID.

Its all bullshit and lol @ trying to scare giants like the UFC by saying release my friends or Im gone <45>and one of those boys Zubaira Tukhugov was coming off of a 2 year ban for failed drug test, as if the UFC give a shit about him

lobov was pulled for health and safety reasons

lobov was fired up with all that adrenaline
he would have killed his opponent that weekend

LOL! No maffer if it's good hearted joking or plain mocking, Artem is an awesome subject for jokes.

Yea. His faux outrage lasted about a week.
Yea he let the courts deal with it cause its not his jurisdiction. When an undercard fighter nobody cares about jumps in the cage to sucker punch the biggest star in the sport after he just fought 4 hard rounds that IS Dana's jurisdiction and he will penalize said fighter. Dana has to set a precedent he can't let whatever his name is not be cut after that, jumping in the cage and sucker punching fighters who just fought cant go unpunished.

That crap that keeps being regurgitated sure sounds like something a Leftist would say.

OMFG HE RUINED HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY, WE DON'T LIKE THIS KID.

I'm far from a leftist. And the "ruining his special" night is something that Jon Jones said to Rashad? after he beat him.

A week later he used it as promotion for the Conor/Khabib fight. If he legitimately was against what happened he wouldn't use it as promotion.

And he'll probably use the 229 melee to promote a rematch.

Yea he let the courts deal with it cause its not his jurisdiction. When an undercard fighter nobody cares about jumps in the cage to sucker punch the biggest star in the sport after he just fought 4 hard rounds that IS Dana's jurisdiction and he will penalize said fighter. Dana has to set a precedent he can't let whatever his name is not be cut after that, jumping in the cage and sucker punching fighters who just fought cant go unpunished.

It can easily go unpunished. Artem still wants to fight one of the guys involved in the brawl. Dana shouldn’t abandon his ‘let em bang’ attitude now. He contradicts himself all the time. This wouldn’t be anything new of different. He is constantly making shit up as he goes along.

It can easily go unpunished. Artem still wants to fight one of the guys involved in the brawl. Dana shouldn’t abandon his ‘let em bang’ attitude now. He contradicts himself all the time. This wouldn’t be anything new of different. He is constantly making shit up as he goes along.
I duno man that was pretty fucking dirty, I cant think of another time someone sucker punched a guy like that, maybe Paul Daley on Koscheck but Daley WAS cut right after. If you can think of a similar incident where Dana was not as harsh I might agree with you. Yes the bus incident was bad but the courts dealt with it and it didnt happen inside the cage, and there is a double standard with Connor because he makes the UFC so much more money then this nothing undercard fighter.

He hasn’t been up until this point and the rest remains to be seen.

He was upset over the bus incident then got over it. He patched things up with Conor.

He was upset over the 229 melee and he's over it. Him and Khabib are joking around like buddies and he's promoting Khabib.

Sounds pretty fair.

No.
Fuck UFC.
Fuck Dana White.
And fuck McGregor squad.

Hypocrites, money obsessed, greedy.
UFC doesn't deserve Khabib.

I will be content if Khabib retires in mountain of Dagestan and starts family.
Who gives a fuck about UFC circus?

I duno man that was pretty fucking dirty, I cant think of another time someone sucker punched a guy like that, maybe Paul Daley on Koscheck but Daley WAS cut right after. If you can think of a similar incident where Dana was not as harsh I might agree with you. Yes the bus incident was bad but the courts dealt with it and it didnt happen inside the cage, and there is a double standard with Connor because he makes the UFC so much more money then this nothing undercard fighter.

Conor didn’t care to press charges. Artem still wants to fight. Khabib is threatening to leave if homeboy gets cut. The media blew the whole thing out of proportion the night it happened and then almost immediately backtracked. As far as we know, no fans were hurt. And Khabib’s public support is growing by the minute. Dana should consider all this before he makes a rash decision.

And imo, bus incident was way worse. Innocent people got hurt.

He was upset over the bus incident then got over it. He patched things up with Conor.

He was upset over the 229 melee and he's over it. Him and Khabib are joking around like buddies and he's promoting Khabib.

Sounds pretty fair.

Bus incident was way worse imo. Also let’s Conor slide with shit like getting physical at the weigh ins, always showing up late, etc.

Back