Media Khabib is copying Conor , write your own story-Ariel

Khabib is the UFC undefeated LW champ. Smashed Conor, and made him look ridiculous in the process.
Why say this as if it's relevant or any different than what I said?

Tony, interim champ, injured and stripped of interim title

Interim title vacant

Al iaquinta, non top ten fighter, called up to replace the injured interim champ

Khabib beats non top ten replacement, wins the vacant title that was stripped from an interim champ

Lol but yeah Khabib was legitimate, unified champ before beating Conor

If you listen to Dana white and the UFC, I mean

Yeah, Khabib, who in his latest interview confirmed he walks at around 185, is choosing to fight smaller guys like Tony who walk at around 200.
<Oku02>

Khabib fought 10 fights straight at welterweight then cut to LW for his UFC debut and has been pretty inconsistent in making weight, this last time they said he had seizures.

It's BS that Tony walks at 200lbs, it's like when Nate jokingly said he walks at 200lbs.

Did they take this video down? I noticed Ariel was getting hammered in the comments/dislikes for a few recent videos that fans interpreted as "siding with Conor."

If this happens, Floyd will be busy boxing MMA fighters until he is 45..

Ariel is such a douche. Great reporter but a douche none the less.

Did they take this video down? I noticed Ariel was getting hammered in the comments/dislikes for a few recent videos that fans interpreted as "siding with Conor."
found his full one will update , ty for the heads up

Khabib is at his weight class. If he looked like Conor did when he was making 145 then I would agree. Khabib has been making weight fine lately at 155.

This is someone cutting too much weight:
main-qimg-4132559fa1f86c63d5099bdf93c4ff3f

If you call having seizures fine, then I won't wish you a fine day, sir. Instead I'll wish you a seizure free day.

Woodley would beat Khabib at 170 hands down, if the fight was made I'm sure betting odds would tell you.

Khabib is a natural 170.killing himself unsustainably for a quick lightweight retirement instead of moving to fight Woodley at 170.

Dana critiziced Woodley when he shouldn't have and that's probably the only reason he's not trying to make the Khabib Woodley super fight and expose Khabib. Because he can have two champions and two revenue streams instead of one.

He should stop trying to make GSP and Khabib money, GSP has loads and it's time to hook Woodley up one of his greatest champions who outstruck a taller Till and can outwrestle Khabib at a fair weight #FairSport #BestFightsForTheFans

Ferguson got unlucky getting injured by the UFC and lost his ticket to the faded McGregor lottery when they stripped him of the belt through the injury they caused but if he doesn't expose Khabib it should be Woodley not GSP

It says a lot about the UFC that Woodley is one of the greatest martial artists of all time and they're critiquing him and marketing a weight cheat Khabib for Russian fans
Could you be any sadder? Woodley walks around at over 205 and cuts more to make WW than Khabib to make LW so why aren't you bitching about him? Tony is also 10-15 lbs bigger than Khabib, yet no bitching there either. Have some consistent standards or keep your gay whinging to yourself, though I understand why you'd want Khabib out of the division if you're a Tony nuthugger. Any other bad matchups you wish would leave the division?

Last edited:
If you call having seizures fine, then I won't wish you a fine day, sir. Instead I'll wish you a seizure free day.
It wasn't a seizure, it was muscle twitching that got translated poorly. They wouldn't have let him continue the cut and fight if it was a seizure and it would make Conor a whole new level of pathetic to get dominated and worn down by a guy who had a seizure a few days before.

No.
Khabib, Conor and Ferguson all cut a ton of weight to make 155. Conor walks around at 180+.
My point is that you have to realize that criticizing someone for "ducking" a fighter from a higher weight class is dumb because no one fights at their natural weight and you can make the same criticism of anyone.
Is everyone ducking DC? He's only 5'11, why don't more people move up and face him?

Exactly.

First of all, Khabib's plans *are* to fight Woodley, after he cleans-up the LW division. He's smeshed Conor, plans to smesh Ferguson, and then intends to move up and face Woodley for his legacy. He also wants to exit via a swan-dive by fighting GSP.

To move up "now" would be ridiculous, as Tony Ferguson has a claim to the title. If (when) Khabib beats Ferguson, and he will, Khabib's supremacy at LW will be indisputable.

*Then* moving up to face Woodley makes sense, adds to Khabib's "pound-for-pound" status, and would raise him over Jon Jones, and make him a peer to GSP. (In fact, Khabib would be over Jones and GSP at that point.)

I am 100% positive Khabib will beat Fergusun, who's too fragile and flimsy to stand up to Khabib's power.

I am 60-70% Khabib will beat Woodley, because Khabib is taller (5'10" to 5'9"), he's a better wrestler (3x Combat Sambo Gold Medalist compared to "a guy who wrestled in high school/college"), Khabib's got a better MMA record (27-0 compared to 19-3), and Woodley's been KO'd, while Khabib's never lost so much as a round, until the latest bad judging.

That said, I don't think Khabib will beat GSP, and for that matter neither would Woodley. Of the two of them, I think Khabib would have the better chance. If somehow Khabib managed to beat GSP, he would finish his career as G.O.A.T., a 30-0 record, beating the best-of-the-best in his last 4 fights.

If he loses to GSP, his status as one of the all-time greats would still be secured. He won't lose to Woodley.

Seems to me Khabib has no clue what he is doing and is being bounced around like a steel ball in a pinball machine.

27-0

Defended his belt in dominant fashion.

Became a huge star overnight.

Yep, you're right... he has no clue what he's doing.

Khabib doesn't hop the cage almost all of these Conor threads don't exist. Straight up. Maybe Khabib wants the rematch now and it's a good thing, but.. he doesn't hop that cage half of sherdog wouldn't be here right now.

Helwani jumped the shark years ago.

He was a UFC employee for several years. He spent years on end covering this up until he cynically exposed it for his own purposes two days after the UFC got mad at him. He refuses to press Ali on his past because if he does 90% of his scoops will dry up, and he disregards who knows what else because it serves his agenda to do so.

I don’t trust Ariel in the slightest and his opinions frequently suck.

Remember when he insisted that MMA is not a violent sport? <6>

Back