Media Khabib is copying Conor , write your own story-Ariel

Khabib isn't a WW unless we move back in time to when Matt Hughes was a WW and BJ Penn a LW.

Holloway? Jones? Tyron? Most fighters and champs have really tough weight cuts.

I don't like it but khabib is a LW by these standards.
This is true, I wonder for how much longer his body can keep doing it

Has he avoided an asswhipping due to pregnancy yet?
And Conor stole another person look down to the tattoos, so Ariel shut yo scary ass up.

This seems to be the united Khabib fan response. But truth is, Ariel has criticized Conor more, and complented Khabib more in the last few months. Facts.
Ariel does a lot of complenting I guess

Rightfully earned? A vacant, interim belt rightfully earned by beating al Iaquinta?

lol Cormier's LHW belt was more legit until khabib beat Conor
If only you were the official judge of what is "legit". I legit find you delusional. See how that works?=)
Khabib is the UFC undefeated LW champ. Smashed Conor, and made him look ridiculous in the process.

And Khabib would move up to his actual weight class instead of fighting smaller guys. Conor didn't duck Khabib, but Khabib is ducking Woodley.

lol at someone complaining about Khabib fighting smaller guys while mentioning Conor in the same sentence. Conor drarfed some of the guys he fought at FW

Yeah but Conor moved up

Khafake will retire at lightweight soon with weight cut problems, after dragging the ufc through the mud for every dollar he can, he already has including calling 2 fights off with missed weight

<{afrobol}>Conor didn't fight at featherweight only and call himself the Floyd of MMA like Khabib cherypicks lightweight and calls himself Floyd of MMA
<CanYouSeeMeNow><31>

Yeah could be just trolling but I don't like what I'm seeing so far. Ferg gave Khabib a shot at his belt Khabib should do the same not to mention he deserves it unlike anyone else with best LW record in UFC history @ 14-1. And that one loss he had a broken arm two rounds and still went to a decision. Easily could be 15-0

I'll wait until Khabib's next fight before calling him Conman 2.0 though who put division on ice for 2 yrs. Could be trolling.
I hope Khabib is just having a little fun, and intends to get back to business with Tony real soon.

And Khabib would move up to his actual weight class instead of fighting smaller guys. Conor didn't duck Khabib, but Khabib is ducking Woodley.
you lean like Conor finally did when he moved to MW and beating guys considerably smaller than him?

I was going for Khabib over Conor big time but Ariel is not wrong here. The dude gets too much hate for being fairly logical.

Ariel is a jew, he has hard time accepting a Muslim being a champion.
Salty as fuck

Khabib's a wanna be. he'll never be the cult of personality Conor is. no matter how hard he tries. country bumpkin will only take you so far.
Not everyone wants to act like a fruitcake even if it makes them a rich fruitcake lol.

Khabib isn't a WW unless we move back in time to when Matt Hughes was a WW and BJ Penn a LW.

Holloway? Jones? Tyron? Most fighters and champs have really tough weight cuts.

I don't like it but khabib is a LW by these standards.

I didnt say otherwise, Im saying giving the "eyeball" metric to judge someones "true" weightclass ,ore importance than their actual difficulties and health afflictions is re-tahded.

He really didn't

He only beat al for a vacant interim strap

The Conor fight unified it and made him undisputed

Now he needs to fight tony
Stop making shit up. He beat Al for the real title

Woodley would beat Khabib at 170 hands down, if the fight was made I'm sure betting odds would tell you.

Khabib is a natural 170.killing himself unsustainably for a quick lightweight retirement instead of moving to fight Woodley at 170.

Dana critiziced Woodley when he shouldn't have and that's probably the only reason he's not trying to make the Khabib Woodley super fight and expose Khabib. Because he can have two champions and two revenue streams instead of one.

He should stop trying to make GSP and Khabib money, GSP has loads and it's time to hook Woodley up one of his greatest champions who outstruck a taller Till and can outwrestle Khabib at a fair weight #FairSport #BestFightsForTheFans

Ferguson got unlucky getting injured by the UFC and lost his ticket to the faded McGregor lottery when they stripped him of the belt through the injury they caused but if he doesn't expose Khabib it should be Woodley not GSP

It says a lot about the UFC that Woodley is one of the greatest martial artists of all time and they're critiquing him and marketing a weight cheat Khabib for Russian fans

Back