Khabib iron jaw confirmed

That debate can be put to rest. Khabib has an iron jaw and easily the best jaw in LW.

The few left hands Conor landed did nothing. Did not rock him, faze him, wobble him, or even put him off balance. Conor even put supposedly iron jawed Nate on his ass a few times but simply could not move Khabib.

I guess glass jawed rat is actually code for iron jawed beast. That shotgun was more of a water gun.

"When he gets tired he taps."

Only one person was dropping truth bombs at that press conference

DSXZ4z2WAAE412M.jpg

by the time conor got back to his feet, his punches lost any and all steam they once had...he was punching in slow motion at that point..had no power, no explosiveness...no speed...

None of the shots Conor landed was even clean, did you even watch the fight. lol

Dont talk shit about my boy the real deal. Pearson coulda been a lightweight champ if he had a better chin. :(

He could have done much better if he managed his concussions better than he did.

With Nate it was early while vs Khabib he already started trying him out.

Chin was golden but then again it's not like it was tested hard and early and clean. Khabib was on point.

Lol if you knew anything about fighting you would know that blow knocked him off balance, and didn't hurt him at all.

A push would have done the same thing as that punch did.

Knocked him off balance because his footwork was terrible there.

I think Khabib has a good chin, but we didn't learn that from Conor. Conor really didn't land anything solid on Khabib, and when he had success it was in the third when he didn't have the same snap

That punch more or less missed Khabib, he over reacted on pulling back and lost his balance.
after seeing that gif, I think it speaks to his chin even more. He was off-balance when he got hit, and didn't even remotely change his expression.

Back