Khabib iron jaw confirmed

3nigma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That debate can be put to rest. Khabib has an iron jaw and easily the best jaw in LW.

The few left hands Conor landed did nothing. Did not rock him, faze him, wobble him, or even put him off balance. Conor even put supposedly iron jawed Nate on his ass a few times but simply could not move Khabib.

I guess glass jawed rat is actually code for iron jawed beast. That shotgun was more of a water gun.

"When he gets tired he taps."

Only one person was dropping truth bombs at that press conference

DSXZ4z2WAAE412M.jpg

Khabib’s hat looking like a forbidden chicken tender in that pic^

Khabib has solid chin but sooner or later it will be broken when it gets hit a lot...the odds of Khabib putting someone on their back outweighs the odds of him getting hit in the chin though...

No, Conor has pillow fists, 2 years not fighting made his knuckles soft

Hmmmm he's getting up there with good chins at LW. I still think BJ had the best chin in LW. Hell, for a while BJ didn't even get a bruise until he fought Diaz at 170.

It's "overrate Khabib" season.

Let's see him fight a wrestler....someone who can bother him on the ground. Have we seen that?

Show me gifs of Conor actually hitting Khabib with anything solid.... Not saying he doesn't have an iron chin, just saying Conor didn't seem to be so accurate and crisp this time around.

Anyone got gifs of the 3rd round stand up? Conor tagged him a few times, Khabib was unfazed and came forward landing his own.

That debate can be put to rest. Khabib has an iron jaw and easily the best jaw in LW.

The few left hands Conor landed did nothing. Did not rock him, faze him, wobble him, or even put him off balance. Conor even put supposedly iron jawed Nate on his ass a few times but simply could not move Khabib.

I guess glass jawed rat is actually code for iron jawed beast. That shotgun was more of a water gun.

DSXZ4z2WAAE412M.jpg
Agreed he has a very solid chin

I still don't know how the f Diaz lit him up in that street fight

It's "overrate Khabib" season.

Let's see him fight a wrestler....someone who can bother him on the ground. Have we seen that?

He was taken down quite a bit in his early fights which were against mostly other Sambo guys. His guard is nasty.

I think he has a good chin, but Conor didn’t really land any clean shots on him. Conor’s shots don’t prove him to have a chin of iron

DSXZ4z2WAAE412M.jpg
I agree w everything you said but you seem like a dick. print your poster and hang it ob your bathroom wall. Move on w this topic

I don’t think Conor has exceptional power. Most of his Tkos have come off the opponent going in and him timing a counter punch. He has more exceptional timing/precision if anything

didn't look up to much when Nate near sparked him out in that street fight lol

Back