Khabib: I’m going to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor

BJJ Scout has an excellent breakdown on this fight. I highly suggest anyone watches it. It won't be an easy fight for either guy IMO.

I want him to do another study on Conor vs Khabib where he addresses the issues with framing defenses and how Khabib should approach Conor.

He didn't go in depth about how they actually match up which is upsetting.

Conor doesnt wanna fight khabib he wants to beat on past prime midget legends like Edgar, Aldo, etc.

I said Ali claimed otherwise, which he did

so again... you didnt correct anything
You said Ali claimed that Khabib didn't want the fight, which is false. You made a claim that Khabib didn't want to fight Conor. Ali never contradicts this. He says that despite Conor not deserving a shot, Khabib wants to fight him.

I corrected this.

You said Ali claimed that Khabib didn't want the fight, which is false. You made a claim that Khabib didn't want to fight Conor. Ali never contradicts this. He says that despite Conor not deserving a shot, Khabib wants to fight him.

I corrected this.
no he didnt, he said he spoke to khabib and khabib agreed he didnt deserve a shot.

try again

Remind me since when does Khabib KO people?!?
Since he made him MMA debut. It typically happens when he's above them dropping elbows. Kinda like this
4474018_o.gif

Conor is going to obliterate this chump.
7e3c8b988e2f9676081e8d8a99dafa5b.gif

Conor will beat khabib easily. I hope this fight happens and soon. Can't wait to see all the Conor haters coming up with excuses.
Shouldn't be any excuses. Either Conor floors him coming in or Khabib ragdolls him on the ground to a UD or possible TKO via gnp

no he didnt, he said he spoke to khabib and khabib agreed he didnt deserve a shot.

try again
Is that a fact?
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...habib-nurmagomedov-georges-st-pierre-mma-news
Abdelaziz clarified that while it’s not their top priority, they are still open to a McGregor fight, for more personal reasons.

“There’s only one reason Khabib wants to fight him: to make him pay for what he did [in Brooklyn]. For Khabib, it’s not only about money. It’s about disciplining him.

And again in the OP
“The fight will likely take place in Las Vegas. I want to fight McGregor; the fans are also waiting for this fight. I hope that Conor wants this fight. He talked a lot but for some reason, as soon as it came down to real negotiations about the fight, he fell silent.”

It's not that hard to use Google, dude.

I`d much rather see Tony vs. Khabib if Tony can get healthy this year.

That would be my superfight at 155. Tony has a much more impressive win streak at 155 than Khabib and imo is the uncrowned king of the division till he looses.

It was a farce how long he had to defeat top opponents without a titleshot. Then he injurs himself after waiting nearly a year for Khabib and gets fucked again.

He’s a gatekeeper at best. 28-10 isn’t great
A gatekeeper who won the LW belt, defended it, went up to WW, beat the former champ, and fought for the interim title?

Khabib haters get crazier every day

Is that a fact?
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...habib-nurmagomedov-georges-st-pierre-mma-news
Abdelaziz clarified that while it’s not their top priority, they are still open to a McGregor fight, for more personal reasons.

“There’s only one reason Khabib wants to fight him: to make him pay for what he did [in Brooklyn]. For Khabib, it’s not only about money. It’s about disciplining him.

And again in the OP
“The fight will likely take place in Las Vegas. I want to fight McGregor; the fans are also waiting for this fight. I hope that Conor wants this fight. He talked a lot but for some reason, as soon as it came down to real negotiations about the fight, he fell silent.”

It's not that hard to use Google, dude.
We believe the fight to make is the Georges St-Pierre fight at 155 pounds,” Ali Abdelaziz said (via MMA Fighting). “Khabib wants to fight for legacy and not for a soap opera drama show, and we think Conor doesn’t deserve this opportunity. The guy hasn’t fought in almost two years. Why does he deserve to fight for the title? He should get his ass back in the line and work his way up.”

who is we?

As much as I wanna see Khabib grind Conor into sea salt If I were a part of team Conor I would not advice him to take this 1st fight back after such a long lay-off. He needz a confidence booster safe fight but still carries hype a fight with Khabib will be a retirement fight and may leave Conor broken..

who is we?
Lol I just showed you a direct quote from both Ali AND Khabib that Khabib is looking to fight Conor. Here is his father saying that they want the Conor fight.

Just stop dude. You're being absurd.

Lol I just showed you a direct quote from both Ali AND Khabib that Khabib is looking to fight Conor. Here is his father saying that they want the Conor fight.

Just stop dude. You're being absurd.

which still doesnt prove me incorrect

so again, who is we?

If he beats on Conor like he beat on Al for the first 2 rounds, Conor won't see a 3rd

Imagine how much of a hater you have to be to say that Conor can’t last as long as fucking Iaquinta or Johnson lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back