Khabib Hates Conors Potty Mouth, wants to be a Good role model for Youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I culdnt take looking again and again at this great picture of Khabibs wife here on sherdog, so i googled a bit on russian

Apparently this is his wife:
maxresdefault.jpg

I've seen that photo before. Has it been confirmed? Doesnt look like the same girl in the photo on the right

Lol, as much as I share your opinion, who do you think makes up the majority of Conor’s 10 million twitter followers?

Khabib is right.
Good question! No sarcasm. But I'm thinking adolescent males / dudes in their 20s / 30s. Not kids. Though depends on how we're defining kids here.

Neither is a role model that I'd want anyone to follow - well maybe some --- over a cliff.

Haha yeah american democracy is so good for the world. Brings so much justice and morality.

Maybe you dont know a single thing about history but most nations throughout the history of existence lived under a disctator/monarchy and it didnt change much. You are a mindless fool if you think democratic governments are just and uncorrupt.

Im about the enter the doctorate in history, so im pretty sure i know about it way more than you do. And you probably should read more Marx before speaking trash in the name of communism. Some Communist Manifesto before entering to his wonderful critique of political economy.

He's tryin to go the GSP route. And I respect him for it.

But just look at how Dana has treated GSP. GSP finally wised up and said "you know what? FUCK you!." Khabib should follow suit.

If you dont control women they control you.

Are you jewish?

Islam only justifies killing aggressors who attack you first, its self defense (quran 2:190)

Stoning is not justified in the quran, only in the bible.

Its funny how you say he is backwards for saying we should be good, but its considered forward to be a capitalistic greedy person who will do whatever it takes to get on top, this imo is more animalistic and the true backwards mentality.

Yeah he always teaches people that. How about you judge a man for his character. Also dictator? Who cares? whats this big idea that dictators are a bad thing. So long as the people of the country support them its better to have a dictator than fake rigged elections of corrupt politicians like they do in every westernized country. How old are you people?

Be honest how many of you are stone wall athiests who mock all religion or how many of you are jews?

If you guys had a true sense of morality youd see that he truly means what he is saying. And has a good heart. But only a good hearted person can sense a good heart. Most of you are likely arrogant people.

"You disagree with a totalitarian stone age ideology that leaves societies in ruin, therefore you're an arrogant Jew."

Strong argumentation there Abdul.

I genuinely like that guy can't believe I use to sherDog him on a regular before he broke MJ and made me a fan. Conor gonna suffer true pain October 6th.

{<jordan}

A member of a death cult that treats women like cattle hypocritically prize fighting in front of gamblers and drunkards, while taking money and "gifts" from corrupt Chechen oligarchs.

Great role model.

Yup. Hypocrisy and fake respect. Conor was drunk but he was right

Im about the enter the doctorate in history, so im pretty sure i know about it way more than you do. And you probably should read more Marx before speaking trash in the name of communism. Some Communist Manifesto before entering to his wonderful critique of political economy.

Marxism also believes in centralized government it is similar in practice to capitalism. I dont think its as evil but its not as harmonious as their fan boys make it out to be.

Also your indoctranation in liberal university doesnt mean you truly understand history. University teaches a certain narrative with an agenda. Its okay to learn from school but you shouldnt blindly accept it as truth just because it comes from an authority figure.

"You disagree with a totalitarian stone age ideology that leaves societies in ruin, therefore you're an arrogant Jew."

Strong argumentation there Abdul.

Your idealogy is corruption and injustice. But you are probably a privelaged or wealthy person so you are blind to it.

Marxism also believes in centralized government it is similar in practice to capitalism. I dont think its as evil but its not as harmonious as their fan boys make it out to be.

Also your indoctranation in liberal university doesnt mean you truly understand history. University teaches a certain narrative with an agenda. Its okay to learn from school but you shouldnt blindly accept it as truth just because it comes from an authority figure.

We do scientific research kid. Go read some.

Mughmughhm mughrgh mughhg

Wow this thread turned into some morality dialogue, who knew so many folk double up in theology and psychology in their tertiary studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back