Khabib Hates Conors Potty Mouth, wants to be a Good role model for Youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do some basic google research before you making claims.
Typed in google images >Khabib's wife<, it was the first image that popped up...

But since you're perfect and never make mistakes, I shouldn't be telling you this..

Welcome to Sherdog..

Yeah i reverse searched the image, then translated the page where it came from and it was talking about her hosting a Sambo type competition( with khabib) she used to be married to a Russian Footballer. I don't think it;s his wife. Might be wrong.

In future though i'll save myself the hassle and remember where i am :)

You fist fight other grown men for a living, you wo't ever be some kids role model unless their parents are fucking retarded.

Your idealogy is corruption and injustice. But you are probably a privelaged or wealthy person so you are blind to it.
I kinda agree with you that Capitalism became our religion slowyly and took over many aspects of our lives.

But I am not sure who or what you are arguing against. For example : you realise that Eagle Nurmy's country is currently pure capitalism, right? Including Caucasus regions. And you think there are no wealthy-privilege system over there.... ...think again.

Yeah, teaching kids to support dictators. Khabib is a piece of trash.

2018%2F07%2F16%2Fea%2F584e2a82da1d48078e2d8e99c532f3b5.e9acb.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

The people posting in this thread probably have no morals and an obscure view of right and wrong. Capitalism is such a filthy disgusting religion. Your religion is basically to attain as much wealth and pleasure as possible at all costs. Disgusting people and you are so proud of it.

You have no knowledge of whats good for a women. You let your women walk around like whores and control you and cheat on you. The western morals these days is the morals of satan. wake up you degenerate immoral fools.
MUR MUR MUR MUR

Typed in google images >Khabib's wife<, it was the first image that popped up...

But since you're perfect and never make mistakes, I shouldn't be telling you this..
<{Heymansnicker}>
That just means same morons like you have been blindly spreading false information.

I kinda agree with you that Capitalism became our religion slowyly and took over many aspects of our lives.

But I am not sure who or what you are arguing against. For example : you realise that Eagle Nurmy's country is currently pure capitalism, right? Including Caucasus regions. And you think there are no wealthy-privilege system over there.... ...think again.

Yeah because its been forced into the whole world. It is a cancer. You cant really get away from westernization they force it on all peoples.

MUR MUR MUR MUR
Yeah you can only say that because you have seen the truth.

Dont get me wrong. Im not Conor fan either, but to say Khabib is a role model is an aberration.
Wow ur so clever using fancy words that nobody uses. That must mean you are correct. Haha jk your liberal morals are cancer from satan. But you are so proud and arrogant about how "intellegent" you are. Arrogance is a sin and is a sign of foolishness. Be humble learn from khabib a little. You would do well to have him as your role model rather than that feminism cancer.

Like that doesnt happen in us.

It doesn't. You really think over 90% of US media is owned by the government or threatened with closure if they don't advance pro-government points? LOL yeah sure, every country has the same problems at the same level of severity, blah blah. BS. Obama gets torn apart by a significant chunk of the media when he's President, Trump gets torn apart by an even larger chunk when he's President. If the government controlled the media the way they do in Russia, 95% of media channels would just praise the genius of the President. They don't. Media is partisan in the US; it's pro-government when that suits the partisan agenda of their base. It's not loyal to the US government.

And find me evidence of ballot-stuffing. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back