Khabib brags about his punching power

When a retired fighter who's not defending himself is actually a step up in competition.

NastyIgnorantAlaskanmalamute.gif

i mean it wasn't pretty but it did its job
That actually looked like he landed with his wrist.

Khabib is a great fighter but when he loses he's gonna look really bad doing it.

Ronda-esqe

im not sure if he's bragging or trying to say his boxing is so bad he missed the pad and hit his coach in the face instead
I scrolled down to see this reply. Salute for being first with common sense. LOL

Believe it or not Khabib does have a sense of humor , and gets along very well with his camp.
The joke is he missed.

Khabib's never going to live down the jumping hammerfist no matter how good his striking gets.

khabib is the weakest puncher in his division
i wouldn't say he's the weakest, he's just too sloppy to land any good punches.

but yeah in the UFC he's only had 1 knockdown i think, caught tavares with that weird uppercut but needed like a million elbows to finish it.

That pretty much confirms Khabib was making a joke at his own expense for accidentally hitting his coach while he was trying to hit pads

And explains why it happened, he could have said it was a matter of timing or it could have been Javier's fault by moving into it or anything else but it wasn't any of that, he pointed out Khabib's bad distance judgement, it could have been a joke but it could have also been a slip and I find that noteworthy.

Rondapunchinggif

At least Ronda showed up.

At least Ronda finished ppl.

And explains why it happened, he could have said it was a matter of timing or it could have been Javier's fault by moving into it or anything else but it wasn't any of that, he pointed out Khabib's bad distance judgement, it could have been a joke but it could have also been a slip and I find that noteworthy.
he obviously judges distance well for grappling, his striking is terrible all around.

Back