Khabib better not Push it !

if the UFC didn't cave to Fedor I doubt they're caving to Khabib

and lol at lives with his parents..now i know why sherdoggers like him so much!

Fedor didn't smash the UFC's golden child and became UFC champion.

Big difference.

It’s not about money and I don’t think Khabib is bluffing. He beat the fuck out Conor, is undisputed LW champion and calls his shots. I believe the UFCs favoritism towards Conor honestly pisses Khabib off, regardless of pay or accolades. He’s a man of strong beliefs. Conor insulted everything Khabib believes in. He attacked the bus with 20 people resulting in the injury of bystanders and nothing happened. Khabib has a valid bitch here as much as I’d like to see Khabib/Ferguson. If they try to force the Conor rematch, I hope Khabib stays true on his “biggest purse in mma” demands.

UFC is a circus show, won't be surprised if this would be the beginning of the end of the Kardashian MMA era.

Whoever blesses Khabib will be blessed. Whoever curses Khabib will be cursed.

He doesn't give a fuck. He wants to change the game, he said it multiple times, and now he's doing it. In term of money, he's now backed up by Putin. Anyway he's living with his parents and will stay with them all his life in a small village in Dagestan.
One thing to take in consideration too, and he already threatened UFC about that, he can make the whole Russia - UFC deal not happening.
Don't think he's stupid he has all the cards.

Putin might very well be the richest man in the world. Khabib won't be hurting for UFC money.

Back