Khabib better not Push it !

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Dessyboy, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:39 PM.

1. Dessyboy

Dessyboy Blue Belt

Things have changed dramatically for him since the fight

Right after the fight, Khabib was totally at fault, the NSAC and the UFC were going to throw the book at him

Now after more video evidence and a mountain on opinions from the media and other fighters coming down on his side, he and Conor are now probably equally to blame and he is in the position of getting away with quite moderate punishments

BUT if he tries to push it with his team mate who suckered punched Conor, it may end badly for Khabib

a) there has to be a scapegoat . Khabib will earn enough in the next few fights to cover anything his team mate may have earnt and his mate can fight in other organisations, in europe etc
    b) you can't really defend that sucker punch, it was very clear, against someone with their back turned,

So Khabib mate, count your blessings and don't rock the boat too much

2. Vikassi

Vikassi Purple Belt

There were rumblings of him retiring if he beat Conor. Why not go out on top, undefeated, and throw a big FU to the UFC.

3. QcChopper

QcChopper YAMMA-HA

In the park, playing touch butt with that dork.
    In Dagestan, crowd strikes you.

AC1D1K, finalboss, whaleshark and 3 others like this.
  4. VinceArch

VinceArch Venom in the veins.

Push it, push it real good.

AIGOD, wolfss, Hardkore and 9 others like this.
  5. sonofjay817

sonofjay817 Purple Belt

Thing is, I don't think Khabib is angling and bluffing. I think he totally means it when he says he doesn't care about the money. Its about honor with him. Ok, he was probably lying a little bit. He has to care some, but I don't think his love of the money is driving his actions. I totally see his point. Its about Conor getting zero discipline from the UFC for the dolly incident.

6. weaponzero2k2

weaponzero2k2 Blue Belt

Honestly don't think khabib cares... not everybody is motivated by money and power like Connor

7. Congo66

Congo66 Brown Belt

That song is more fun than this thread.

8. VinceArch

VinceArch Venom in the veins.

And considering it isn't THAT fun of a song it says something about this thread lol.

9. DariusTheGreat

DariusTheGreat Green Belt

In Dagestan, contract breaks you.

10. MyFist

MyFist Blue Belt

The fuck, Conor punch Khabib's cousin when he's not looking, so haha Conor's at fault too.

11. StickyHands

StickyHands Orange Belt

the day this case is in a real court of law, away from some fake ass commission, conor fans wont be happy.
    yes khabib will get trouble, but conor.....

12. toutadixballes

toutadixballes Yellow Card Yellow Card

He doesn't give a fuck. He wants to change the game, he said it multiple times, and now he's doing it. In term of money, he's now backed up by Putin. Anyway he's living with his parents and will stay with them all his life in a small village in Dagestan.
    One thing to take in consideration too, and he already threatened UFC about that, he can make the whole Russia - UFC deal not happening.
    Don't think he's stupid he has all the cards.

13. woodsideQ

woodsideQ Brown Belt

i'm not sure it is a big FU to the UFC. Khabib can't promote, barely speaks english, Conor carried the press conferences. Besides everyone who fights conor sells PPVs. Khabib/Ferguson wasn't trending towards buy rates Dana was talking about.

his behaviors also turned off a lot of fans. Also the US is the big PPV market with the highest prices. Whether you like it or not this is the same country that elected Trump and boycots the NFL. don't underestimate racism if Khabib's only go to is "my religion my homeland, my religion, my country"

14. Pressure Project

Pressure Project Don't ban me bro!

I believe he's using this as an excuse to retire. He wanted to retire anyhow. I think he jumped out of the cage to get fired. Didn't work, so he's using his teammate getting fired as an excuse.

15. Viking Power

Viking Power Black Belt

This would be awesome.

16. woodsideQ

woodsideQ Brown Belt

if the UFC didn't cave to Fedor I doubt they're caving to Khabib

and lol at lives with his parents..now i know why sherdoggers like him so much!

Seshoo and Rom like this.
  17. snackgod

snackgod Red Belt

you do know conor threw the first punch.

both will get fined and the biggest rematch in history will happen in early 2019

everyone wins well all but conor haha

John makfresshi likes this.
  18. toutadixballes

toutadixballes Yellow Card Yellow Card

I live with my GF and sometimes I feel the same, I give you that.

UFC is all about money, Russian market is a thing , plus he sells, he became famous with all this thing.

19. dormammu

dormammu Green Belt

Stfu, conor sucked punched someone on top of an elevated cage, he could have been knocked out and fell to the concrete below, maybe even dying.
    First sucker punch was thrown by conor,
    Danis waved khabib out, and khabib obliged him, no sucker move there.

Kwinkle Kwink and Arm Barbarian like this.
  20. Scurvydawg

Scurvydawg Blue Belt

I have no idea what will happen. It is pretty interesting drama though. The longer this goes on the bigger Conor and Khabib get.

My personal opinion is the UFC will give him a ultimatum. Fight Conor in a rematch to settle the bad blood once and for all. This winter. In Russia or Ireland. Make us more money then we can even count and your friend can stay. Decline and your both gone. In the end it is all about $$$ for the UFC. Right or wrong always takes a back seat to those dollar signs.

Drama Llama are great for business and people are lapping this up. UFC will probably just pay em all a boatload and tell em to "carry on" doing whatever your doing because the fans and media can't get enough of this. Vegas Commission is no worry. Grease some palms and its all good. They just want their money to.

Dana is dancing naked right now singing this

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

No one going anywhere. Except the rematch. The law is not involved . Everything is preachy cream and clean. There is nothing to worry about.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 6:25 PM