Khabib advice to female fighters:

How are those alpha arguments !o!

1 - a whore
2 - friends?
3 - you made a funny joke? or they know about your jo?
So you think he considered himself to be in some sort of competition for the audience's attention with that female reporter(?)?
If so, still kind of a low blow way to "win" imo.

Anyway, that still leaves the question why you feel so sure, that Khabib "has nothing against woman fighting".
I mean from his background alone it seems much more likely that he's rather against it, don't you think?
Yes you are right i thought so and yes it was a low blow, but for me kind of understandable.

Well i just can't see him having something against the females fighters i mention... but you are right, almost every one is good capable of acting. He may be friendly, polite when meeting a female fighter, he even may laugh with her and have a good conversation, but that doesn't Show us what he really believes.

However, i like the Quote: What you believe, does not make you a better Person, but how you act.

In Khabibs case, his acting wasn't optimal. Most People will not understand why he acted this way and this not bc they can't, but bc they don't want to.

Last edited:
He also said "cover up to avoind ground and pound."
images

Yes you are right i thought so and yes it was a low blow, but for me kind of understandable.

Well i just can see him having something against the females fighters i mention... but you are right, almost every one is good capable of acting. He may be friendly, polite when Meeting a female fighter, he even may laugh with her and have a good conversation, but that doesn't Show us what he really believes.

However, i like the Quote: What you believe, does not make you a better Person, but how you act.

In Khabibs case, his acting wasn't optimal. Most People will not understand why he acted this way and this not bc they can't, but bc they don't want to.

Wasn't optimal ? C'mon, imagen the courage it took that woman to ask that question in that context. Khabib destroyed her. Regardless of what you think about feminism and women's rights and so forth, that was despicable. Not "wasn't optimal".

Islam had it all figured out when it comes to WMMA.

Khabib doesn't like to touch women

No point, if you can’t see it yourself then there’s nothing I can say that will change your mind. Open your eyes and look around you.

I am open to changing my mind if you could provide solid arguments, which apparently isn't the case.

A woman should have the basic right to the pursuit of happiness. Pretty dismal that this seems to be a controversial opinion on Sherdog.
of course, they just need to pursue it in invicta and not the ufc

Wow- I have to be honest, not crazy about women cage fighting but NOT in agreement with the rest.

Unforgivable? The dude should get an award.

"For females, I have very good advice, be fighters at home,” he said, before adding: “And one more advice, all the time, finish your husband.”

Sounds like a Sherdogger if you ask me.

I think he’s gonna get away with it.

The only guys with the balls to stand up to him don’t really care to defend WMMA as they don’t even like it themselves.

On the other hand, the usual defenders, the SJW feminist man-boys are scared to death of Islam and Muslims.

They won’t say shit.

So the few men left with balls won’t use them to defend something they aren’t even sure they like.

Last edited:
Back