Khabib advice to female fighters:

The Husband works to provide for his family
The Wife takes care of the household and children

This is how it's been since time immemorial, and how it should be... Khabib is old school.

Not adhering to these roles is why Western societies are falling apart.
Look at the statistics, women from the east are more satisfied with their life than western ones.

This is what happens when western women got brainwashed by toxic feminism and chose to become independent in their 20s, not wanting to have a family then ending up being single forever because they’re undesirable by the time they reach their 30s which leads to depression etc.

Last edited:
Socially conservative Sherdoggers high fiving a Muslim's views on the subordinance of women . As suspected, they share the same values, just different prophets.

Incels are gonna incel.

Social retards unite!

Last edited:
Look at the statistics, women from the east are more satisfied with their life than western ones.

This is what happens when western women got brainwashed by toxic feminism and chose to become independent in their 20s, not wanting to have a family then ending up being single forever because they’re undesirable by the time they reach their 30s which leads to depression etc.

Which statistics? Post source or shut up.

Don't SJW's love Islam and by extension Sharia Law? If anyone doesn't applaud this response they are evidently bigots.
No, that's just standad low I.Q Conservative nonsense. They're against rallying nationalists, and racists against a non-existential threat.

The average American Christian is a greater treat to the average American than a Muslim extremist, and this is proven by statistics.

On top of that, the average Muslim extremist has more in common with even the most Liberal Christian than a Liberal has with an extremist Muslim.

Most Muslim Americans vote Republican, but their numbers are not great enough for Republicans to pander to them. If they were, then they would.

In other words, stay in the fucking kitchen.

They don't belong in the military either, but the US lowered their standards to let them be soldiers.
Some of the greatest snipers have been women.
Women of the Red Army...
Lyudmila-Pavlichenko.jpg
Maj. Lyudmila Pavlichenko meeting Elanor Roosevelt. She has 309 confirmed kills and was the first USSR citizen invited by the white house. Women like men have bleed plenty for their country. Khabib is a pig like many males...

The Husband works to provide for his family
The Wife takes care of the household and children

This is how it's been since time immemorial, and how it should be... Khabib is old school.

Not adhering to these roles is why Western societies are falling apart.
I dont know man, falling apart? The Banks have a plan and ist going exactly how they want it.
No one is even discussing the change of the monetery and bank System.
Every one is just Right vs Left, but quess what, both work for the same Bank!
Every one is Christians vs Muslims, but quess what, they work for the same Bank.
The Bank is laughing at folks fighting about politicts and social structure and models... for them is just a fucking Theater Movie, they look to us and are like "good boys, entertain us"
We dont even think about changing the Monetery and Bank System and we want to change something, is fucking laughable!

MMA has a white incel problem that it's going to have to mitigate in the coming years, or else it will face further marginalization. This thread proves that. Good luck with this line of reasoning in the future.

Khabib is not a marketable champ, and in a sport where win/losses don't really matter, you're going to have to change your attitude.

I dont know man, falling apart? The Banks have a plan and ist going exactly how they want it.
No one is even discussing the change of the monetery and bank System.
Every one is just Right vs Left, but quess what, both work for the same Bank!
Every one is Christians vs Muslims, but quess what, they work for the same Bank.
The Bank is laughing at lolks fighting about politicts and social structure and models... for them is just a fucking Theater Movie, they look to us and are like "good boys, entertain us"
We dont even think about changing the Monetery and Bank System and we want to change something, is fucking laughable!
Let me guess, bitcoiner?

Khabib = Alpha
Tyson Fury = Alpha

Real men say it like it is and fight to the death!

Bless both these guys! It's great seeing real men stand out among a generation of Estrogen filled wimps!

Dog's are more satisfied with a master, than on their own.

Dogs are dogs.

Khabib = Alpha
Tyson Fury = Alpha

Real men say it like it is and fight to the death!

Bless both these guys! It's great seeing real men stand out among a generation of Estrogen filled wimps!
Thre's no such thing as Alpha among humans.

If only they referred to their "masters" they would be so much happier than being independent. Apparently, freedom is only suffice for white male dorks who have less testosterone than the most ambitious women.

Thre's no such thing as Alpha among humans.

Yes there is! Below is an example of alphas!

Whenever girls sneak away from their partners to come over to you

Whenever guys buy you drinks

Everyone laughs at your jokes

Basically guys want to be you and girls wanna fuck you! That's an Alpha!

Yeah and how simple it is to try to look like a better Person with a coment like yours...

I found khabibs comment funny and i really believe that himself has nothing against woman fighting.
I cant see him being rude or having something against Cyborg, Nunes, Holms, Joanna and so on.
He just wanted to be funny and shut the Reporter bc of the Applause she got.
lol, I HIGHLY doubt that.
And I'd actually would like to give him benefit of doubt, but pretty much all signs point to the contrary.

Yes there is! Below is an example of alphas!

Whenever girls sneak away from their partners to come over to you

Whenever guys buy you drinks

Everyone laughs at your jokes

Basically guys want to be you and girls wanna fuck you! That's an Alpha!
How are those alpha arguments !o!

1 - a whore
2 - friends?
3 - you made a funny joke? or they know about your jo?

Let me guess, bitcoiner?
No mate, i didn't start it when i should.
But the reallity is, i now strongly believe the same Banks are behind that. Its just a camouflage to change slowly to virtual money.
Think about it, the Bank have alot of money, they create money, They have the best people working for them, the best economist. If you dont know, being a high Lv economist ist like being something like a clairvoyant. They know what is going to be the next years.... so is there a possibility for the Bank to have not foreseen the virtual money movement?
Second, which is the worth of the virtual Money?? Just Computers doing calculations... who the fuck decided that from now on we should bow to that and recognize their worth??

Dont try to dismiss me with one comment like bitcoin or other, just think about all this.
We are way to late to probably change something now...

Back