Kevin Nash Tore His Quad Again In July 2017

I'm a Nash fan ... Good look and solid promo skills

Be 7 feet tall and not constantly injure your knee.

You can't teach that.

Be 7 feet tall and not constantly injure your knee.

You can't teach that.
You can't tell someone what height to be.

Nash suffers a hilarious amount of leg injuries. The cause doesn't stop it being funny.

You can't tell someone what height to be.

Nash suffers a hilarious amount of leg injuries. The cause doesn't stop it being funny.

In fact, he may have the most leg injuries & surgeries of anyone I've ever heard of.

CM Punk making fun of it *Clik* *Clik *Clik* might be the funniest of all of his pipebombs.

In fact, he may have the most leg injuries & surgeries of anyone I've ever heard of.

CM Punk making fun of it *Clik* *Clik *Clik* might be the funniest of all of his pipebombs.
yeah Punk burned him worse than The Rock did when he called him big daddy bitch <45>

I might post a few funny Nash quad memes here actually.

Last edited:
Probably bending over for Hhh
Yeah Triple H has torn his quads a few times actually too.

Maybe it's a kind of private competition they've got going? See who can tear the most leg tendons before they die.

Nash is winning so far.

original.jpg

Here's Vince McMahon tearing both quads and he barely sells it. Doesn't even break character....

Here's Nash tearing one quad and screaming like a little girl....

CeFUPsn.jpg

Last edited:
yeah Punk burned him worse than The Rock did when he called him big daddy bitch <45>

I might post a few funny Nash quad memes here actually.
Lol Kevin Nash destroyed Punk in that promo

Always a big fan of Big Kev, his days on the NWO were the shit, charismatic, good looking good and believable, also hilarious in his own way, sadly this dumb marks won't admit it

Always a big fan of Big Kev, his days on the NWO were the shit, charismatic, good looking good and believable, also hilarious in his own way, sadly this dumb marks won't admit it
"his days on the NWO were the shit"

"this dumb marks won't admit it"?

<Y2JSmirk>

So you're a big fan of an injury prone old fart with 6 moves who hasn't been relevant since 1998....but I'm a dumb mark?

Why don't you find him and massage his delicate legs with some Deep Heat for him? Show him what a true fan you are.

Last edited:
Back