Kevin Nash Tore His Quad Again In July 2017

Andy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nash tore his quad almost EXACTLY 15 years after tearing his quad.

Statistically that really is quite amazing.

I'd need to check the dates but that is some freaky Bruce and Brandon Lee type shit.

He tore his quad on July 8th 2002......and tore his meniscus on July 7th 2017.

How did he do it? Sipping on an expensive red wine?

Haha I'm not sure.

Maybe he was brawling with his son again and it just tore like a Hogan shirt?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
Kevin Nash was always a dick head who couldn't work for shit.
I agree. Fuck him and his tissue ligaments. I hope it hurt him and I hope it happens again.

He should've retired after WCW folded in my opinion.

Maybe cut back on the coffee and drink more water?

I agree. Fuck him and his tissue ligaments. I hope it hurt him and I hope it happens again.

He should've retired after WCW folded in my opinion.

I don't wanna see people hurt but I'm sure he's got enough bad karma to go around.

Who? Nash?

Everybody. Nash included. Coffee dehydrates the body, makes your muscles tight and bad things can happen. I tore my calf before sprinting in baseball when I used to load up on caffeine and sugar.

Everybody. Nash included. Coffee dehydrates the body, makes your muscles tight and bad things can happen. I tore my calf before sprinting in baseball when I used to load up on caffeine and sugar.
Interesting. I didn't know that.

I should drink less coke maybe...that has caffeine and sugar in it and I drink it every day.

I don't want to tear my quad because then Nash quad jokes won't be as funny if I know how painful it is.

I don't wanna see people hurt but I'm sure he's got enough bad karma to go around.
I don't usually wish anyone to suffer serious injury either but if painful quad tears must happen, they may as well happen to an arrogant and lazy parasite like him.

Nash seems to have some kind of vendetta against quads.

He's had about 35 leg surgeries.

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn't know that.

I should drink less coke maybe...that has caffeine and sugar in it and I drink it every day.

I don't want to tear my quad because then Nash quad jokes won't be as funny if I know how painful it is.

A torn muscle sucks. I was on crutches for 8 weeks and then rehab after that.....it was a good five months before I felt right. Nash is nearly 60 and while he looks good for his age, he is probably not functional or at the very least optimally functional.

This year I switched to a Glycemic Index diet, which is similar to Paleo. I cut out sugar, caffeine and refined grains. I lost 30 pounds in two months. It wasn't hard at all after the first five days. Your body will feel much more limber. The substitute that I made for having Pepsi and iced caps was to have decaffeinated coffee with 35 percent cream in it. That drink became my ritual reward. I only started drinking coffee last year and the switch was not hard to do this year.

I will have refined grains a few times a week now and maybe have a Pepsi once a week if the situation presents itself. My body feels a lot better.

A lot of athletes will have coffee as a stimulant before workouts or performance. I remember listening to Nash talking about going to the gym with Sid or Crush or someone like that and having a coffee before the workout. "A" coffee every day isn't going to screw you up. But there are lots of people who drink coffee like water, which will dehydrate you.

A torn muscle sucks. I was on crutches for 8 weeks and then rehab after that.....it was a good five months before I felt right. Nash is nearly 60 and while he looks good for his age, he is probably not functional or at the very least optimally functional.

This year I switched to a Glycemic Index diet, which is similar to Paleo. I cut out sugar, caffeine and refined grains. I lost 30 pounds in two months. It wasn't hard at all after the first five days. Your body will feel much more limber. The substitute that I made for having Pepsi and iced caps was to have decaffeinated coffee with 35 percent cream in it. That drink became my ritual reward. I only started drinking coffee last year and the switch was not hard to do this year.

I will have refined grains a few times a week now and maybe have a Pepsi once a week if the situation presents itself. My body feels a lot better.

A lot of athletes will have coffee as a stimulant before workouts or performance. I remember listening to Nash talking about going to the gym with Sid or Crush or someone like that and having a coffee before the workout. "A" coffee every day isn't going to screw you up. But there are lots of people who drink coffee like water, which will dehydrate you.

What about Urotherapy?

CM5y_ChVAAA-Eeh.jpg

I'm all healed up. If this is an old picture of Nash drinking his own piss didn't work before to restore health and vitality, then maybe he should go drink someone else's.

What's funny about this is the fact that Nash has spent the last few years tweeting sarcastically about his quads as a way of saying all the jokes about them are dumb.

Ed4Jz.png

So he acts like the jokes about his injury prone stilt legs are ridiculous.....then tears his meniscus.

Last edited:
Sounds like some vanilla midgets in this threat in dire need of reading the good book..

What's funny about this is the fact that Nash has spent the last few years tweeting sarcastically about his quads as a way of saying all the jokes about them are dumb.

Ed4Jz.png

So he acts like the jokes about his injury prone stilt legs are ridiculous.....then tears his meniscus.

You sure he's not just joking about actually having quads made of paper?

Sounds like some vanilla midgets in this threat in dire need of reading the good book..

I am 7ft 11inches tall. Nash is a midget next to me. My penis is taller than Kevin Nash.

Good book? Does Nash have an autobiography out? I'll give it a miss. I suspect every chapter would just be about him tearing his quads. That is what he's spent most of his life doing.

Last edited:
Back