Social Kevin McCarthy ousted; Mike Johnson becomes US House speaker

Once again I was pointing out Gaetz voted for Trump trillion dollar deficits, so save me the deficit talk.

Even that LINO Rand Paul voted for Trump massive deficit driven budgets.

Also he is not standing up to leadership. You need to compromise on budget issues, but he and the Freedumb are unable to compromise so you end up with a handful of assholes holding up getting anything done.
Do you even Henry Clay, Broseph?
He just voted to oust Mccarthy so it seems he is standing up to leadership. I don't think you are understanding my point. You are set on trashing Gaetz as if I agree with his politics.

You know, the GOP is legally allowed to appoint anyone to be Speaker of the House .....

F7idI8FWwAA2uOp

hAnxS0u.gif

He just voted to oust Mccarthy so it seems he is standing up to leadership. I don't think you are understanding my point. You are set on trashing Gaetz as if I agree with his politics.
Gaetz mentioned the deficit in his tweet you quoted. I was just pointing out Gaetz is full of shit, since he voted for Trumps terrible budgets.
I was just pointing out Gaetz is a massive hypocrite, because he voted for Trumps shitty budgets, yet now when the Presidency is held by the other party, he pretends now the deficit is an issue.
I dont think you are understanding my point. He is not doing what he says, because in the past he loved trillion dollar deficits when his team was doing it.

I was just pointing out Gaetz is full of shit,
As I have said, Gaetz is a fraud. This was never up for debate. But he is doing one thing he said he would do unlike the Fraud Squad.

theres alot of democrat house members missing because of diane feinsteins funeral. in a vote so close i wonder if that will end up being the difference maker?

He isn't standing up to anyone, his only goal is getting reelected so he is playing a part, he doesn't gives a shit about governing, he only cares about winning Republican primary next year which would make him get reelected.

And that's how you get a dysfunctional Congress that is a paradox because Congress has the lowest approval rating of any government institution but at the same time its members have very high approval ratings with their constituents.

Basically he saying Kevin is still better then anything MAGA Republicans propose as a replacement? Confusing to say the least but I think more then 4 republicans will not support anything out of Matts side.

byron donalds was talking shit about mccarthy the other day. surprised he's not voting to remove

He isn't standing up to anyone, his only goal is getting reelected so he is playing a part, he doesn't gives a shit about governing, he only cares about winning Republican primary next year which would make him get reelected.

And that's how you get a dysfunctional Congress that is a paradox because Congress has the lowest approval rating of any government institution but at the same time its members have very high approval ratings with their constituents.
LOL.

I'm liking the hate on this. Shows that people actually don't care about what they claim to believe in.

all of the democrats seem to be voting to remove as well just to sit back and watch the chaos ensue. looks like kevin mccarthy will probably get ousted and congress will fall to a standstill because of republican incompetence and their inability to govern or even find leadership within their own party.

B116CCB71A964755D3DFF47E6677E94C363BBF98

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back