Kevin Lee's trainer Dewey Cooper on Lee's domination, missing weight & the chicken dance

We? Also, before you try to insult someone AT LEAST use some sort of punctuation and learn what a capitol letter is.

capital letter
n.
A letter written or printed in a size larger than and often in a form differing from its corresponding lowercase letter; an uppercase letter.

Thanks man. Peace.
200w.gif

also TS you need to post that kind of stuff in other forums and on reddit, would get you a lot more exposure

We? Also, before you try to insult someone AT LEAST use some sort of punctuation and learn what a capitol letter is.

capital letter
n.
A letter written or printed in a size larger than and often in a form differing from its corresponding lowercase letter; an uppercase letter.

Thanks man. Peace.
Talks about grammar and makes spelling mistakes in the process...

also TS you need to post that kind of stuff in other forums and on reddit, would get you a lot more exposure
yea, i need a social media manager. i suck at all this stuff. anyone interested hit me up? lol.

Lee from Saturday is a legit contender... Needs to work on some things... weight and stand-up defense. But that cardio.. dang. Did you the face he smashed...

Not a fan of Lee as a person but he is becoming an exciting fighter, and that was a good fight. It takes grit to come back from a kick like that. I wonder though if he had actually made the weight, would that kick have been enough to do him in? Weight cuts definitely effect things like that.

capital letter
n.

I know i should let this go, but if you are going to be a grammar nazi, shouldn't you be sure to spell your own words correctly?

Definition of capitol
1a : a building in which a state legislative body meets
  • the dome of the state capitol
: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out
: the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

on a side note, frank mir finished his last work out at the gym today. looks in good shape. robert drysdale was also there. he said it was his first time in the gym.

Talks about grammar and makes spelling mistakes in the process...
I know i should let this go, but if you are going to be a grammar nazi, shouldn't you be sure to spell your own words correctly?

Definition of capitol
1a : a building in which a state legislative body meets
  • the dome of the state capitol
: a group of buildings in which the functions of state government are carried out
: the building in which the U.S. Congress meets at Washington

on a side note, frank mir finished his last work out at the gym today. looks in good shape. robert drysdale was also there. he said it was his first time in the gym.
Let it go man. Americans always think their way is the right way.

Capitol/Capital is like the defense/defence. It’s about where you are from.

Time has NOT been kind to Milli...or is that Vanilli? Girl, you know it's true!

images

Back