Kevin Lee's trainer Dewey Cooper on Lee's domination, missing weight & the chicken dance

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did this today. Tomorrow i will talk to keith lee about his dance and on wednesday i will get Kevin himself. great to see kevin climbing the ranks. i understand why many dislike him, but he is easily one of, if not the coolest guy on the roster. certainly to me anyway.

also, watch until the end when dewey goes off on you all. lol

Last edited:
Lee from Saturday is a legit contender... Needs to work on some things... weight and stand-up defense. But that cardio.. dang. Did you the face he smashed...

Did he just tell 8/10 people on sherdog to "eat a dick" LOL

Lee from Saturday is a legit contender... Needs to work on some things... weight and stand-up defense. But that cardio.. dang. Did you the face he smashed...
i didnt know about the sauna thing. even off camera, dewey said that made the difference. we will see going forward. and yea, he looked incredible. if that kevin is the same kevin going forward, he will be a handful

He’s a legit top five guy. Yea, some people don’t like him, but then again what fighter doesn’t have people that hate them? The only guy I can think of is Igor Vovchanchyn. Besides he ate this shit and still won...
giphy.gif

How do you box with a lip ring?? That thing would get ripped right out.

Just puts it in for interviews? I see.
no. we did that when he got to the gym and before he started training. he took it out after. also, he is the trainer, so he isnt getting punched in the face anyway. unless he is sparring anyway. i think he was talking about you at the end of the interview. lol

no. we did that when he got to the gym and before he started training. he took it out after. also, he is the trainer, so he isnt getting punched in the face anyway. unless he is sparring anyway. i think he was talking about you at the end of the interview. lol
We? Also, before you try to insult someone AT LEAST use some sort of punctuation and learn what a capitol letter is.

capital letter
n.
A letter written or printed in a size larger than and often in a form differing from its corresponding lowercase letter; an uppercase letter.

Thanks man. Peace.

I did this today. Tomorrow i will talk to keith lee about his dance and on wednesday i will get Kevin himself. great to see kevin climbing the ranks. i understand why many dislike him, but he is easily one of, if not the coolest guy on the roster. certainly to me anyway.

also, watch until the end when dewey goes off on you all. lol

Very cool

We? Also, before you try to insult someone AT LEAST use some sort of punctuation and learn what a capitol letter is.

capital letter
n.
A letter written or printed in a size larger than and often in a form differing from its corresponding lowercase letter; an uppercase letter.

Thanks man. Peace.
oh, wow. that's great stuff. i also didn't capitalize the "no" before that. not sure why you didn't call me out on that.

you are hard though. i will give you that. if kevin fought you on saturday, i think we might be talking about a different result!

we what? i did the interview. that's the we. maybe before you insult someone, you should read the op.

and nobody tried to insult you snowflake (that's an insult). i was merely pointing out his comments were directed at people like you.

ha, this guy is a fucking character. and seems to be a great coach

ha, this guy is a fucking character. and seems to be a great coach
he is. and he is easily the most intense coach i have ever seen. he has fun, but if you can't match his intensity, he will drop you. i have seen him get rid of more than one pretty good boxer.

He needs to stop drinking gasoline. That's damaging his vocal cords.

he is. and he is easily the most intense coach i have ever seen. he has fun, but if you can't match his intensity, he will drop you. i have seen him get rid of more than one pretty good boxer.
Yeah I felt that energy

Seems like a wise dude

Back