Kevin lee has a message

Everyone wants to beat up Nate and make some easy money.

I'm never on anymore.... are there fucking social justice warriors on sherdog?

Idk how I feel about Asians using the N word, but what has Lee done to deserve a shot at a superstar like Nate? He has one good win and is coming off a loss.

Eddie or Gaethje are the best choices for Nate.

People were saying the same thing before he was scheduled to fight Tony Ferguson. I have a real problem with less established fighters trying to talk their way into fights instead of earning a shot through the rankings.

Stupid post, but better than using the Conor gif.
Thanks for the props. You gotta fit somewhere.

It's not as stupid a post as you'd think though. K.Lee is coming off a loss, has no marquee win, while Nate Diaz, while not relevant to the division, is on another league PPV wise. K. Lee is just coming off bitter and needy, with close to zero chance of success in baiting Diaz, hence the who (the fuck you think you are). If it needs explaining.

It's not as stupid a post as you'd think though. K.Lee is coming off a loss, has no marquee win, while Nate Diaz, while not relevant to the division, is on another league PPV wise. K. Lee is just coming off bitter and needy, with close to zero chance of success in baiting Diaz, hence the who (the fuck you think you are). If it needs explaining.
Ahh , there is more depth to it than I thought.

However I don't blame people for wanting the Diaz fight, and I don't think that Nate deserves nearly as much as he thinks he does.

Kevin lee needs to relax as always..beat some good people first then call some people out..guys coming off a loss..trying to sound hard.. he wont get close enough to hit nate on the feet and on the ground he gets tapped ..probably quicker then ferg did..nates a multiple submission of the night winner..legit bjj black belt..tony just got his and tapped him..

Ahh , there is more depth to it than I thought.

However I don't blame people for wanting the Diaz fight, and I don't think that Nate deserves nearly as much as he thinks he does.

Very much agreed.

Idk how I feel about Asians using the N word, but what has Lee done to deserve a shot at a superstar like Nate? He has one good win and is coming off a loss.

Eddie or Gaethje are the best choices for Nate.
But what has Gaethje done to earn a shot at Nate?

the who? Joke always comes off as ignorant now because of what Conor said.

Youre 100% right though.

But what has Gaethje done to earn a shot at Nate?
Put on 2 FOTY performances. Who the hell wouldn't want to see Gaethje vs Diaz?

Kevin Lee better distance himself from the ghetto angle, it doesn't serve him

Please, these jokers just want that Nate Diaz money. No one's trying to fight someone who's been inactive for almost 2 years because its relevant

Kevin needs to STFU and actually win a fight against a top 5. Tony took him because Khabib flaked again but he blew his shot.

Dude I'm at Diaz fan, but he did the same shit to get a fight with Conor. Also, Nate is coming off a loss as well. Kevin has every right to call him out for a fight. Closed mouths don't get fed.

African Americans really reverse progress when they use the "N" word. Preach what you practice and stop being racist or GTFO

Last edited:
Back