Kevin lee has a message

Nate only wants to fight people that can help him make 20 million dollars. He can only make 250k against Lee. I say that more cynically than pridefully.

Nate will fuck him up

That could be interesting. Both have a mouth on them... The hype would be cool. But doubt it would bring the millions Nate had wanted to return.

African Americans really reverse progress when they use the "N" does. Preach what you practice and stop being racist.

That's not for you to say...

Unless you're African American.. They can reappropriate the word used for generations to insult & degrade them in whichever way or fashion they want amongst themselves even while expecting out-group folks not to use it.

Not to mention the tone & pronunciation of the more relaxed N-word is different anyway.

In any case, mind ya fuck*ng business..

Last edited:
Idk how I feel about Asians using the N word, but what has Lee done to deserve a shot at a superstar like Nate? He has one good win and is coming off a loss.

Eddie or Gaethje are the best choices for Nate.

Gaethje vs Nate would be a classic.

Him and Eddie are really gunning for this fight eh?

If any one of the two has a legit claim and reason to fight, It's Eddie, he's got history with Nate due to him having to fight Melendez. On the MMA Hour, Eddie said that he told Nate he respected him and his older bro, and asked what the problem was, only for Nate to say "You're fighting my boy, so, Fuck you!". Also in the post fight interview of the Melendez fight, Nate expressed interest in fighting Eddie saying
"That little bitch wanted to come see me next so what's up"

Eddie has more of the right to call out Nate Diaz, and say he's phony, Nate said what's up and when Eddie calls him out, Nate's reason not to fight him is because he lost to Conor?
<TheWire1>
I don't know about ya'll, but that sounds like the exact definition of a phony, and he hit Eddie with the good ol "MMath" only for him to get shut down when Eddie responded, RDA ragdolled Nate, who Eddie put on skates.

I mean, he's not wrong lol

Love Nate but he doesn't want to fight anyone at the moment but Conor

Kevin who the fook lee aint nobody to be calling anybody.

Lee ain't done shit but get tapped in his last fight, get in line ya whiny so and so.

Nate is an easy win for Lee, Habib, Ferg, and Eddie. What does that say about Conor?

Back