Kevin Lee Had Injections Marks on His Belly During the Chiesa Fight

b5h7j8.jpg

It's funny I have to inject insulin in my stomach all the time and yet don't have any of those..... so does that mean I am not doing it right TS?

Highly suspicious. Does USADA even test for HGH?

6a8NGTP.png

Clearly just a case of Jesus-pox. Only the blood of Christ can get you that fucking shredded.

Inverted navels can be an indicator for HGH use, but some people are born like that.

Lumps on the abdomen can be from Lipohypertrophy, where continued injection sites (typically the stomach) form scar tissue, but it could obviously be something else.

Not finger pointing, but Kevin Lee has a textbook case of both. But let's be real - half the roster has inverted navels and/or abdomen lumps. USADA is relatively new still, and I don't think it's a secret that a large pool of fighters were cycling back when there was only pre and post fight testing. You just can't get away with that now. Not consistently, anyway.

Kevin's passing the USADA testing, so we can only assume the guy is clean now. That's what matters.

The stomach is a common HGH injection site. I previously made a thread about these bumps and someone posted a video of a doctor verifying that to be true.

Wow you guys are massive idiots. Track marks from injections don't look like swollen zits. They don't sell up like that at all except immediately after due to allergic reaction skin has to needle but that goes away in less than 20 mins.

Wow you guys are massive idiots. Track marks from injections don't look like swollen zits. They don't sell up like that at all except immediately after due to allergic reaction skin has to needle but that goes away in less than 20 mins.

These guys aren't mainlining PEDs strait into a vein, so who knows where you're getting this track mark stuff from. As far I as I know, subcutaneous injections DO swell up and leave induration, hardness, and swelling at the injection site. Most sub-q injections sites are on your buttocks or your abdomen.

These guys aren't mainlining PEDs strait into a vein, so who knows where you're getting this track mark stuff from. As far I as I know, subcutaneous injections DO swell up and leave induration, hardness, and swelling at the injection site. Most sub-q injections sites are on your buttocks or your abdomen.
You quoted his post but didn't bother to read it?
Injection marks swell up for 20-30 minutes. Not for weeks or months. Unless a fighter injected himself right before the fight, any marks you see have zero to do with injections.

Sometimes it's embarrassing to be a part of Sherdog.

Temporarily they do from skin popping (sub-q) but they don't stay around longer than a half hour and you muscle steroids anyways. Anyone who looks at that and thinks that is from shooting up peds or any drugs is moronic and has no experience using any substance IV.

Back