Kevin Lee Had Injections Marks on His Belly During the Chiesa Fight

Are you talking about those bumps on his abs? Woodley and Jon Jones have had them as well before, may just be a black thing.
ster.jpg

36BD21B500000578-3716667-image-a-18_1469949349869.jpg

What happened to roid accusations being dealt with on Sherdog?
I can't even see the pic and I know TS is an idiot.

All the commonly acused fighters were proven to be actually on peds so the Mods Stopped banning acusers because sherdogs PED eye test is proven 100% accurate

those are infectious boils from contamination with Kish's poop smear.

Every single fighter in the UFC is clean. And anyone who accuses them of doping doesn't know anything and something about the real world.

Jesus christ what's up with all the name calling in this thread. Those "marks" on Lee look fairly similar to some controversial "marks" that appeared on some other mma fighters awhile back.

Steroids + MMA = All You Mother Fuckers

That's definitely suspicious...

I dont get how people can still roid..

Haters already discrediting King Kevin lol. Pathetic, Lee is a beast and hes jacked. Accept it.

if those arent injection marks.. what are they then?

and why is it only on really ripped people?

Thats how a fighter should look like. Not like fookin johny big country hendricks.

An observation about small lumps is not racist it's simply just that a fucking observation. Not to mention no one has attempted to answer OP. I must be one racist mofo bc it does seem suspicious. I am not a roid expert so maybe someone more knowledgeable could shed light instead of deflect to the default its racist(normally the argument of the weakminded and delusional).

Last edited:
What happened to roid accusations being dealt with on Sherdog?
I can't even see the pic and I know TS is an idiot.

Mods stopped doing anything about them a long time. Maybe someone will occasionally accuse a mods favorite fighter and then action will be taken, but steroid accusations and fighter bashing is common place now.

Go to any thread that GSP is mentioned in and there will be loads of steroid accusations from the same people every time and literally nothing is ever done.

Back