Kevin Lee becoming a draw....? Ratings are in

Lee is far from being a PPV draw.

If he keeps winning maybe he can do mediocre numbers.

Thats the truth as I see it.

People like exciting strikers that get the ko/tko.

Always has been in combat sports and always will be.

I was most excited for Frankie, and BJ Penn is my favorite fighter

Two things aren't even related, don't be stupid kid.

You are not very bright if the last two post ITT are any indication

tells you that people are idiots and follow whoever UFC put in front of them like fuckin sheep

If your above post had an iota of truth, interest in TV & PPV would not be trending lower & lower.
The last 18 months (or so) is proof you are completely incorrect & that the audience doesn't "follow whoever UFC put in front"

I hope so, the dude is skilled, articulate, intelligent, self aware and appreciates the art of fighting. He’s only 25, I hope he goes far.
Wasn’t a fan at first but he’s won me over.

I’m waiting for the part where one single person can be positively attributed to tuning in because of Lee. I’d think Edgar would be just as likely to be the reason.

Kevin Lee and Twood are in the race to see who matters least shout out to Colby who is also making a run for the cbf award.

never ever put Tyrone "al sharpton" woodley" in the same sentence as Kevin Lee again.

You have been reported for this utter disrespect of Kevin Lee.

Hard to call a main eventer a draw when the card was not in the top ten on cable that night (viewers)

Good looking, smart, charismatic, young, very skilled, and hungry... he is an obvious star.

Not a fucking chance in hell. He's got a glass jaw. Just a few fights ago, he was getting lit up and nearly knocked out by Efrain Escudero for fucks sake.

Ya I agree, if he ever fights a striker like Edson he will get knocked out for sure.

I mean he did almost lose to efrain escudero when he was 23 so I see your point. It's like those idiots thinking max will be a champ, didn't they see him lose when he was barely 20 also?

according to dave meltzer this number is 20% above the 2017 average, second highest fight night number this year and 28% higher than the fight night that aired same time last year (swanson vs lobov).

But you have to also give credit to Frankie Edgar.

according to dave meltzer this number is 20% above the 2017 average, second highest fight night number this year and 28% higher than the fight night that aired same time last year (swanson vs lobov).

But you have to also give credit to Frankie Edgar.

Thanks for alerting me Dave reported on it (I missed it)

The highest ratings were not during Lee or Edgar

Meltzer:
The show peaked with 1,092,000 viewers for a heavyweight slugfest with Justin Willis winning a decision over Chase Sherman.

He has potential, winning is all he needs to do now, the rest with come.

You are not very bright if the last two post ITT are any indication

If your above post had an iota of truth, interest in TV & PPV would not be trending lower & lower.
The last 18 months (or so) is proof you are completely incorrect & that the audience doesn't "follow whoever UFC put in front"

Hey guys, let's compare a free event that people don't have to pay for to PPV buys because my names FrankieNYC and I'm a fucking idiot.

never ever put Tyrone "al sharpton" woodley" in the same sentence as Kevin Lee again.

You have been reported for this utter disrespect of Kevin Lee.

Reported me for speaking the truth? Cool man. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back