Kenny florian's Picks for Fight Night OKC, who ya got?

He's picking Siver. I see the butthurt is still strong

2igf96h.gif

Chiesa is too big. I watched Lee versus Trinaldo, and Lee was having brain fart moments in there.

I think the probability that Chiesa strangles him early, is higher than Lee getting top control of Chiesa.

I also thought Lee would have nice hands, because of the Mayweather connection, but his hands looked like the typical UFC fighter.

So, I don't really see what advantage he has over Chiesa.

He top controlled Chiesa just like I suspected he would. The only place I was wrong was I thought it would take Lee several rounds to get it done. Chiesa is going to lobby for a rematch but he shouldn't want one. Lee will likely choke him again or pound him out.

Chiesa will strangle Lee. He looks too big, he is a grappler, and Lee makes too many mistakes.
I know this is old but lmfao chiesa? big? you realize height doesn't = size right? Lee looks bigger. Chiesa is like 6'0 ish and looks like castaway

He top controlled Chiesa just like I suspected he would. The only place I was wrong was I thought it would take Lee several rounds to get it done. Chiesa is going to lobby for a rematch but he shouldn't want one. Lee will likely choke him again or pound him out.
I was surprised by Lee's performance. However, he got caught again. A better striker could have had him doing the noodle leg dance. He needs to fix those mistakes, as he goes up in competition, they will get exploited.

Overall, it was a great performance by Lee. Too bad Mario ruined the full brunt of Lee's domination by stopping the fight early.

I was surprised by Lee's performance. However, he got caught again. A better striker could have had him doing the noodle leg dance. He needs to fix those mistakes, as he goes up in competition, they will get exploited.

Overall, it was a great performance by Lee. Too bad Mario ruined the full brunt of Lee's domination by stopping the fight early.

Mario is an idiot. Chiesa wasn't getting out of that choke, Lee had him body triangled and stretched out, but still, Mario is an idiot. This wasn't like a tight arm bar that can put a fighter on the sidelines if his arm breaks, it was a rear naked. Mario needed to let Chiesa go out or tap and he didn't. When Holly Holm fought Meisha Tate she was punching at the air and then unconscious before it was stopped, and rightfully so.

Back