Kenny florian's Picks for Fight Night OKC, who ya got?

He seems better at commentating battlebots

Kenny-Florian-BattleBots-Host.jpg

Chiesa will strangle Lee. He looks too big, he is a grappler, and Lee makes too many mistakes.

I haven't really seen enough from the fighters on this card to pick

Apart from Penn

And I'll pick him

I haven't really seen enough from the fighters on this card to pick

Apart from Penn

And I'll pick him

Penn hasn't won a fight in 7 years. Good luck with that.

Chiesa will strangle Lee. He looks too big, he is a grappler, and Lee makes too many mistakes.

I think what you are going to see is Lee top control Chiesa, and likely finish him late.

Need Penn, Kish, and Boestch to hit on my 5 fight parlay

I think Lee will beat Chiesa too

I think what you are going to see is Lee top control Chiesa, and likely finish him late.
Chiesa is too big. I watched Lee versus Trinaldo, and Lee was having brain fart moments in there.

I think the probability that Chiesa strangles him early, is higher than Lee getting top control of Chiesa.

I also thought Lee would have nice hands, because of the Mayweather connection, but his hands looked like the typical UFC fighter.

So, I don't really see what advantage he has over Chiesa.

Need Penn, Kish, and Boestch to hit on my 5 fight parlay

I think Lee will beat Chiesa too

Heh, the odds of Penn, Kish, and Boestch all winning are slim to none and slim just left town.

I agree with all of his his picks except I think Chiesa will win

Haven't seen enough of Lee to make a decision.
I want Herrig to win but think Kish will overwhelm her ftw.
Always root for Means.
I want Penn to win just so he can retire with a win.
I think Hendricks will win, but does anyone even care anymore?

Siver would have been tailor made for Penn back when Penn used to be a fighter. So I choose to ignore the last half decade and take Penn.
Chiesa by Sub, the Barbarian by brutal fist-club to the temple, and Herrig by Dalton

giphy.gif

Lee is also too passive. That's the problem with those fighters. They also don't like cutting that much weight. Chiesa will drawf him, have a huge reach on him, is a superior grappler, is more agressive, and faster and quicker than Lee.

All in all, a bad main event in my opinion. I predict it will end similar to Cole Miller and Andy Wang.

I'm just going to steal florian's picks and use them as my own.

Back