Kenny Florian "Mike Perrys KO of Ellenberger was most Brutal Elbow KO in MMA History"

goodridgeelbows-1.gif~c200

It was brutal, not even close to this brutal though.

This and it's not close.

goodridgeelbows-1.gif~c200

It was brutal, not even close to this brutal though.

IMO, this is possibly the most brutal KO in combat sports history.

It's so brutal that it seems disgusting. Watching Goodridge repeatedly smash this dude with the point of his elbow.. ugh, it's fucking horrifying.

Perry's KO was awesome, but THIS is fucking brutal. Perry's KO doesn't even come close to this in terms of sheer brutality. It's the only KO that makes me 'cringe' because of how terrifying it really is.

Haven't we seen a couple spinning back elbow knockouts? I feel like Jones did one, No?

You know what's more brutal than 1 elbow?...

3 elbows

It's so brutal that it seems disgusting. Watching Goodridge repeatedly smash this dude with the point of his elbow.. ugh, it's fucking horrifying.

Perry's KO was awesome, but THIS is fucking brutal.
There isn't even any blood and every time I watch it I am still unsure of whether Herrera survived or not. It feels like i'm watching a snuff film.

Let the old timer in, this was a beating lol..

2.gif

Pat Smith vs Scott Morris UFC 2
Thought Pat would kill Gracie when they fought.
That's "Little John" McCarthy refereeing lol...

Perry's KO was awesome, but THIS is fucking brutal. Perry's KO doesn't even come close to this in terms of sheer brutality. It's the only KO that makes me 'cringe' because of how terrifying it really is.

I agree with what you're saying. Having the dude in a crucifix there was no way for him to defend himself. Creative and brutal.

Nothing is going to top Goodridge crucifix elbows

If we're talking single shot standing elbows, it was very good. I still think the legendary Goodridge elbow onslaught ko was way more brutal.

Technically a TKO...

2nk47ps_medium.gif
That elbow basically broke his face. In terms of punishment, Ellenberger got off easy. Took more brain damage, though. But Vera was in a world of pain after that. Broken orbital bone, etc. That shit hurts like a motherfucker. It caused both Barnett and Randy to tap to strikes, and those guys are tough as nails. Randy beat Gonzaga with a broken arm, but couldn't take a broken orbital bone against Ricco.

There's been some great elbow KO's. The one where Steele Slammed DHK then elbowed his face in, DHK with the spinning back elbow KO and Hendo over Lombard.

It's up there for sure, that thing was all kinds of vicious.

Missed it live because baseball was running overtime. Thx again FOX. And no I'm not downloading ur stupid app

It was only GNP but I thought Lindland might dieded

Back