Kenflo picks Tony Ferguson over Khabib, Tyron Woodley over Thompson

You know Khabib and Wonderboy are both favorites, right kiddo? They are better fighters than Tony & Woodley.

Very slight favorites. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Wood/Wonder is a pickem in my eyes.
I think T-Ferg should be a small favorite though.

I'm hoping both challengers win, just so that we can see how well Khabib comes back from defeat. I also want to see Thompson win because I want to hear what Woodley has to say about race relations and how he's singled out by the UFC to be a target for racism, and they made him throw the fight so a white man could win.

?

Is Khabib champ of something and I missed it?

You know Khabib and Wonderboy are both favorites, right kiddo? They are better fighters than Tony & Woodley.
they're both close fights. i'm not sure why you have a ad hominem attack against me. These are fights that the fans want to see.

& they're not the better fighters.

Love KenFlo & he was one of my favorites when he was fighting but he's a preeeeeeetty hardcore company man.

Kind of funny because Tony Ferguson and KenFlo are incredibly similar [8-limbed strikers with very good BJJ and long frames (KenFlo was long for his days... bofore the 155'ers got bigger)] and Khabib is similar to the opponents that KenFlo would always lose to [gritty power-grapplers].

I think Ferguson has the potential to overwhelm Khabib in the first couple rounds. Khabib can be caught on the feet.

I think the longer the fight goes the more it favours Khabib.

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity, and Ferguson/Woodley can fight, but it's their wits that make them men—knowing that success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts, as they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!” -Kenny Florian
Florian was awesome as William Wallace.

Habib will not only beat T, but he will also make a statement! The guy fought bears for God'ssake!

If he really wants to make a statement, then, he should take on a ranked heavyweight.

Back