Kenflo picks Tony Ferguson over Khabib, Tyron Woodley over Thompson

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Also have a feeling Tony may handle Khabib like he did RDA. What you guys think?

WAR T-Wood!

Don't mind either Khabib or Tony winning and wouldn't be surprised if either did, but I think Khabib is more likely to win a decision while Tony might need a finish.

I'm hoping both challengers win, just so that we can see how well Khabib comes back from defeat. I also want to see Thompson win because I want to hear what Woodley has to say about race relations and how he's singled out by the UFC to be a target for racism, and they made him throw the fight so a white man could win.

& DC said Khabib & Wonderboy would win..... Kenflow always right, and DC always wrong.

Don't know if DC said that, but he's always wrong, so he probably did

I got in 209-210

TWood-
Khabib-
Rumble-
Mousasi-

Those are a heckuva 4 fights coming in the next 2 PPVS

Kenny's trying to save himself from a Twood twitter hissy fit if he picked Wonderboy.

I'm with Tony & Wonderboy. Would love to see the eagle winning but I think Tony is the worst matchup in the universe for him, it's going to be a war.

“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity, and Ferguson/Woodley can fight, but it's their wits that make them men—knowing that success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts, as they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!” -Kenny Florian

1kh3ri.jpg

I got Khabib and Wonderboy

Habib will not only beat T, but he will also make a statement! The guy fought bears for God'ssake!

I think Kenny is wrong on both picks.

I pick Woodley and Nurma to win...

KenFlo is a cuck.

Habibi and Tyron gonna win though

Kenny also pick BJ against Yair, means nothing.

& DC said Khabib & Wonderboy would win..... Kenflow always right, and DC always wrong.

Don't know if DC said that, but he's always wrong, so he probably did

You know Khabib and Wonderboy are both favorites, right kiddo? They are better fighters than Tony & Woodley.

Back