Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

I mean, he objectively is. I know plenty of old dumbfuck reactionaries like you would respond negatively to that fact, but it's just the truth.
GKMC is an all time classic

But he's far from the GOAT

Which really doesn't exist because music is always subjective and a personal thing

GKMC is an all time classic

But he's far from the GOAT

Which really doesn't exist because music is always subjective and a personal thing
Your post contradicts itself.

However, it doesn't matter, because I said he was in the running for GOAT status, not that he was the GOAT.

Also, TPAB>>>GKMC

However, it doesn't matter, because I said he was in the running for GOAT status, not that he was the GOAT.

Also, TPAB>>>GKMC
Eh I guess... let me clarify

There's never one true goat in music... some say Mike jack some say prince

It's all preference really

Eh I guess... let me clarify

There's never one true goat in music... some say Mike jack some say prince

It's all preference really
I agree with this point, but you putting GKMC over TPAB has made us mortal enemies, so now I have to track you down and kill you.

Also, TPAB>>>GKMC
He definitely is in the conversation. He doesn't have a weak spot in his discography.

I mean, he objectively is. I know plenty of old dumbfuck reactionaries like you would respond negatively to that fact, but it's just the truth.
I’m not old, i’m smarter than you, know more about hip hop than you.

Kendrick is an ATG but he is not remotely close to the “greatest”. Good job sounding gotten-to

I’m not old, i’m smarter than you, know more about hip hop than you.

Kendrick is an ATG but he is not remotely close to the “greatest”. Good job sounding gotten-to
<{outtahere}>

You didn't like Mr Morale? It got rave reviews and won a Grammy.
That’s cool, it was boring as hell and his flow was a disaster. These weird refrains and choruses he keeps doing just don’t hit if you listen to music outside of like entry level hop hop.

Critics suck his dick and are afraid to fall out of line. Macklemore has some Grammys

Oh and the best verse on the album was Ghostface bodying him

Kendrick has more musical talent in his pinky finger than Drake has in his whole family tree.
You shut your ignorant whore mouth.

Drake's uncle is Larry Graham you ignorant fuck.

Larry Graham has more talent in his pinky finger than Kendrick does in his family tree.

Larry Graham fundamentally changed music. His impact makes both Drake and Kendrick combined look like bums.

Larry Graham was the bassist for Sly And The Family Stone.

Larry Graham invented slap bass! SLAP BASS!

Which became the cornerstone of funk.

Which a whole bunch of rappers sampled to popularize rap.

Drake and Kendrick are famous bums. Larry is musical royalty.

I'm giving you a hard time with the insults... it's just a ribbing.

But yeah... Drake's uncle Larry Graham invented a bass playing technique which features in hundreds if not THOUSANDS of #1 hits around the globe. He fucking changed music. Random fact of the day.

Even inadvertently insulting the man is not cool bro.

KENNY JUST DROPPED ANOTHER SONG

giphy.gif

That’s cool, it was boring as hell and his flow was a disaster. These weird refrains and choruses he keeps doing just don’t hit if you listen to music outside of like entry level hop hop.

Critics suck his dick and are afraid to fall out of line. Macklemore has some Grammys

Oh and the best verse on the album was Ghostface bodying him
Watch yo mouth, when Love’s talkin’! lol

Love GFK, he’s my personal goat

Back