Kelvin would destroy gsp

VinnieVincent

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If I were gsp I would hold a press conference and claim I lost my smile or something. He wants to part of mini Cain.

Not if GSP goes back to WW, and signs a clause that Gastlelum and Hendricks must stay at MW.

If Bisping had the power to decide title shots then can’t GSP keep Gastlelum and Hendricks at 185?

Last edited:
Not if GSP goes back to WW, and signs a clause that Gastlelum and Hendricks must stay at MW.

If Bisping had the power to decide title shots then can’t GSP keep Gastlelum and Hendricks at 185?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Couldnt beat Neil Magny but he beats GSP ?

Last edited:
or they actually make 170 and have to actually suffer and put the hard work to cut in.

Oh Sherdog, U so fickle.
Remember that Gastelum has also lost to Neil Magny and the most shat-on version of Weidman ever, within his last 5 fights.

I'm sure Gastelum vs GSP would be a tough fight which any man could win.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves - Whittaker is a far more dangerous opponent for GSP.

Last edited:
So just so I get this straight:
Kelvin gets all the credit for KOing Bisping who had no time to prepare for him, adjust to the time change on the other side of the world and no time to recover from being dropped, elbowed and subbed.

But GSP gets no credit for dropping him, smashing his head in with elbows and slapping on a choke so tight that Bisping had no chance to even tap? GSP should be getting half of Kelvin's purse for doing his job for him FFS. Only on Sherdog.

GSP beats Kelvin all day everyday. Remember GSP is an intelligent Mixed Martial Artist. He would just open a doughnut shop next door to Kings MMA for Kelvin's training camp. MW GSP > Missing weight Kelvin.

I believe Kelvin was at Tri-Star along with Rick Story a while ago, perhaps to help GSP for Hendricks.

If he can keep it standing than perhaps. But I think GSP would handily out wrestle him.

Kelvin gets all the credit for KOing Bisping who had no time to prepare for him, adjust to the time change on the other side of the world and no time to recover from being dropped, elbowed and subbed.

But GSP gets no credit for dropping him, smashing his head in with elbows and slapping on a choke so tight that Bisping had no chance to even tap? GSP should be getting half of Kelvin's purse for doing his job for him FFS. Only on Sherdog.

GSP beats Kelvin all day everyday. Remember GSP is an intelligent Mixed Martial Artist. He would just open a doughnut shop next door to Kings MMA for Kelvin's training camp. MW GSP > Missing weight Kelvin.
Yeah I don't get it. He had a lot more to overcome. Also how did Bisping get cleared to fight? I thought there was mandatory suspensions after any fight especially if you were dropped and/or choked out. I know a choke is different than a knockout but still. Not good for your health to have lights turned out either way and then go right back in 3 weeks and have it happen by strikes.

Post of the year candidate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back