Kelvin would destroy gsp

Not if GSP goes back to WW, and signs a clause that Gastlelum and Hendricks must stay at MW.

If Bisping had the power to decide title shots then can’t GSP keep Gastlelum and Hendricks at 185?

Hendricks is shot and Gastelum doesn't have the discipline to make weight at 170.

Kelvin "mini cain" Gastelum vs gsp at a catch weigh of 175 would be my all time most fight I wanna see right now.

giphy.gif

Couldnt beat Neil Magny but he beats GSP ?

Magny would destroy GSP.

He lost to Neil Magny and it wasnt long ago. Weidman had his way with him the whole fight other than like fifteenth seconds.

He's good but holy shit he's getting overhyped right now. GSP would probably take him down easy, but he wont get the chance because Whittaker is going to knock Georges out.

Kelvin is an absolute dog, and a very difficult fight for anyone. He gambles high and is very forward. He caught Bisping clean and got the KO.

GSP is a very good kickboxer, who doesn't take crazy chances. He would not open himself up idiotically to someone like Kelvin, and he would try to get him down. Could he resist GSP's takedown? Maybe, it's hard to say. GSP is older and bigger, stronger probably, but not nearly as fast and with clearly slower reflexes than in his prime about 7 years ago. Age is real. But he is a crafty fighter, with improved boxing, with power of his own, excellent kicks, and top tier jitz.

It is amazing how people continue to question GSP. Anyone who has actually witnessed what the man has done cannot with a morsel of intelligence doubt he is a superlative fighter and athlete.

No. No he does not beat GSP.
No way.
GSP does his thing all 5rds.

Kelvin is an absolute dog, and a very difficult fight for anyone. He gambles high and is very forward. He caught Bisping clean and got the KO.

GSP is a very good kickboxer, who doesn't take crazy chances. He would not open himself up idiotically to someone like Kelvin, and he would try to get him down. Could he resist GSP's takedown? Maybe, it's hard to say. GSP is older and bigger, stronger probably, but not nearly as fast and with clearly slower reflexes than in his prime about 7 years ago. Age is real. But he is a crafty fighter, with improved boxing, with power of his own, excellent kicks, and top tier jitz.

It is amazing how people continue to question GSP. Anyone who has actually witnessed what the man has done cannot with a morsel of intelligence doubt he is a superlative fighter and athlete.
I think he would take down kelvin and I think he would do it rather easily. He might be slower but it wasn't necessary the speed of his takedowns it was his timing. Sure speed played into it but he would just hit them and you never see it coming. Sorry to Quote Conor but Precision beats power and timing beats speed

Back