Kelvin is lucky to fight cans like belfort and kennedy at MW

Who else should he fight? He's only one fight deep in a pretty competitive division. If he and Hendricks both win their next few fights, a rematch would be interesting, but it's pretty solid planning. Belfort is a shell of himself, but seems to carry the same star power. Hell, if he wins pretty quickly a fight against the loser of Sam Alvey vs Thales Leites could be fun.

If he gets through Belfort, which he should, then no more fucking around with the geriatric opponents. Time to fight live dogs at 185.

Vitor has this all day... Normally I'd say 50/50 but this is taking place in Brasil and Vitor is pumped up. KO in 2nd

Kelvin is very good, remember he had a close fight with Woodley.

That said, don't be surprised if Vitor KTFOs him if Kelvin chooses to stand, Vitor will never not be dangerous as long as he's fighting (much like Hendo).

Vitor has about 3-4 minutes to win this fight..if the fight gets out of the first round, he simply will not win...Vitor is only good the first few minutes of the first round.

if you look top 10 of mw its full of TODAYS monsters but he gets these fossiles who have name value but doesnt really possess any threat to him.
I think Kelvin has the potential to be Champ at WW or MW.

if you look top 10 of mw its full of TODAYS monsters but he gets these fossiles who have name value but doesnt really possess any threat to him.

Gastelum is 3-2 since 2015.

Perhaps he needs to right the ship first before he fights top competition.

Naw dude, tim Kennedy was no can.

LoL

Kennedy was supposed to kill Kelvin until he didn't...Now he's a can.

I love how most of the TUF winners get so underrated and looked past as nothing but almost all them turn out as BMF's and are solid in top 10 of there weight classes. Shows how truly big of achievement it is to win that show!

Agreed. Two guys who kicked the shit out of current champ. Such cans.

If he gets through Belfort, which he should, then no more fucking around with the geriatric opponents. Time to fight live dogs at 185.

His opponents will keep getting older, next is Anderson then Rich Franklin comeback fight then Hendo.

Belfort and Kennedy are cans. Grammar and spelling skills aside, where are you at in life? Winning no doubt. Woot woot!

His opponents will keep getting older, next is Anderson then Rich Franklin comeback fight then Hendo.
Well considering how much of a joke and shit show the UFC has been for the past 2yrs (and seems to be getting worse) it would not surprise me.

Back