Kelvin is lucky to fight cans like belfort and kennedy at MW

Empyreal

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
if you look top 10 of mw its full of TODAYS monsters but he gets these fossiles who have name value but doesnt really possess any threat to him.

Shit storm in 3,2....

EDIT: I think you were looking for pose, not possess.

The Belfort fight doesn't make much sense, but the Kennedy win IS a good win.

I wouldn't say that Tim Kennedy is a can.

He did 2 massive weight cuts in a 2 month span, which was a mistake....

But don't forget stoolgate, he gave Yoel a run.

The Belfort fight doesn't make much sense, but the Kennedy win IS a good win.
No. Post USADA Kennedy gassed in a minute. Vitor is much better than Kennedy ffs. Vitor will KTFO Kelvin.

Kelvin is very good, remember he had a close fight with Woodley.

That said, don't be surprised if Vitor KTFOs him if Kelvin chooses to stand, Vitor will never not be dangerous as long as he's fighting (much like Hendo).

I wouldn't say that Tim Kennedy is a can.

He did 2 massive weight cuts in a 2 month span, which was a mistake....

But don't forget stoolgate, he gave Yoel a run.

You mean he cheated to land the shots he landed then cried about yoel sitting down 30 seconds to long when he should of gotten 5 minutes for illegal blows

It's called fighting your way up the rankings, is there any reason Kelvin should be getting a top MW at this point?

Wasn't kelvin supposed to be punished? Seems like Dana is rewarding him for fucking up the cowboy fight. He gets to eat his Mexican food and like TS said beat up cans like Bible thumpin' Belfort and Kennedy

Kennedy was skilled in his prime but I think he might've been old and rusty enough to have can status by then. Multiple years not fighting in his late 30's.
He also overlooked Kelvin, until he started getting punched in the face.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think he cuts too much weight, and yeah.... He's probably too old.

Hold your horses bro, that's Jacare's best wins you're talking about and people are calling for him to have a title shot.

You got it mixed up, vitor IS one of those monsters, kelvin goes running back to ww after this

Isn't Vitor a guy Moose and Jacare's been fighting? Are they can crushers as well?

Vitor is past it but I still think he is dangerous and could KO anybody. Kennedy was still looking pretty good in his fights. I would not say he was past it at all

I'll never bet against Kelvin, he's proved me wrong time and again so at this point I have to be a fan, not only is he a nice guy but he puts on good fights when he manages to make weight.

if you look top 10 of mw its full of TODAYS monsters but he gets these fossiles who have name value but doesnt really possess any threat to him.
i feel like this is gegard mousasi posting this

Back