Kell Brook vs Michael Zefara Dec.8th DAZN

Zefara has done nothing to earn this fight. the Brits seem to love bringing Aussies over to get stomped out in mismatches. Quinlan v eubank jnr, Browne vs whyte, George vs josh kelly.

Dont want to see Brook take any more beatings to his eyes but this is a shit fight lol.

Zefara has done nothing to earn this fight. the Brits seem to love bringing Aussies over to get stomped out in mismatches. Quinlan v eubank jnr, Browne vs whyte, George vs josh kelly.

We fckin love beating you Aussies! Take it as a compliment though, you guys have always punched above your weight and are competitive in almost all sports

We fckin love beating you Aussies! Take it as a compliment though, you guys have always punched above your weight and are competitive in almost all sports
you are doing it enough at the moment too. I preferred it when we were better than you in cricket, rugby, Olympics etc.

the same guy who got put in a coma on national TV

I don't care so much that I don't even know why the hell I replied the thread

you are doing it enough at the moment too. I preferred it when we were better than you in cricket, rugby, Olympics etc.

Yeah I remember the 80s/90s when you generally smashed us at everything. I probably prefer beating you guys than anyone else tbh because of that. You and the kiwis are the best sporting nations in the world imo, based on population
You can have league as no one cares about it other than a few northern counties. We’re never going to beat you at that! And you can have cricket as well as it’s a fckin terrible game.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember the 80s/90s when you generally smashed us at everything. I probably prefer beating you guys than anyone else tbh because of that. You and the kiwis are the best sporting nations in the world imo, based on population
You can have league as no one cares about it other than a few northern counties. We’re never going to beat you at that! And you can have cricket as well as it’s a fckin terrible game.
Plus you have a good union side now with an aussie coach. This fight is a joke. Our socceroos team would be better chance of beating your football team. I saw zefara fight live a few yrs back. Has zero power. Amir khan is right to be ridiculing kell for taking this, goes 6 rnds max imo.

Plus you have a good union side now with an aussie coach. This fight is a joke. Our socceroos team would be better chance of beating your football team. I saw zefara fight live a few yrs back. Has zero power. Amir khan is right to be ridiculing kell for taking this, goes 6 rnds max imo.

I’d be surprised if this lasts more than 3 rounds.

Yeah Eddie Jones is one of ours now! Guys a legend!
Never heard of zefera. If brook really is serious about being a champion again, he needs to be mixing it with the top guys.

Never heard of zefera. If brook really is serious about being a champion again, he needs to be mixing it with the top guys.

Exactly, this guy is an absolute bum and has no business being in the same ring as Kell Brook. Disgraceful in my opinion.

Exactly, this guy is an absolute bum and has no business being in the same ring as Kell Brook. Disgraceful in my opinion.

This has been my issue with brook through out his whole career. He fought no bodies up until Crawford. People can knock khan for this, that and the other, but he did step up and fought the best. He took the risks that Kel, or his management, wasn't prepared to

This has been my issue with brook through out his whole career. He fought no bodies up until Crawford. People can knock khan for this, that and the other, but he did step up and fought the best. He took the risks that Kel, or his management, wasn't prepared to

Honestly I can’t stand Khan but I cannot argue with the fact his resume shits all over Brooks.

Kell is one of my favourite fighters but his career has been a severe let down, even if he KO’s Khan next year he will still not be held in the same esteem in the future.

Eddie Jones is a jumped up little loud mouthed tosser.

Don’t mind this too much for a back from injury / warm up fight for Brook, but it needs to be a big name next. Munguia could be interesting. Or Khan.

On this weekend. Brooks paying 5/1 to get him out of there in 1-3 rnds and 4/1 in rnd 4-6.. not sure which bet to take. Josh kelly and kid galahad on u/c.

Eddie Hearn running tingz!

On a serious note, Khan being active is better than nothing....

On this weekend. Brooks paying 5/1 to get him out of there in 1-3 rnds and 4/1 in rnd 4-6.. not sure which bet to take. Josh kelly and kid galahad on u/c.

Brook will finish this tomato can within 6 minutes. Dreadful fight.

Brook's career is basically all journeymen and then Porter, GGG and Spence. Pretty disappointing considering how very talented he is. One of the best British fighters but he's barely accomplished anything.

Back