Kell Brook vs Michael Zefara Dec.8th DAZN

Brook's career is basically all journeymen and then Porter, GGG and Spence. Pretty disappointing considering how very talented he is. One of the best British fighters but he's barely accomplished anything.

Absolutely agree. I was pissed when he defended against gavin, who wasn’t even a WW?
Just seen his interview on sky sports calling khan - amir con, because he cons the fans. I think brook is a horrible fight for khan but I’ve got to laugh at the irony. As you say he’s beaten 1 top fighter, yet khan has been testing himself against the best for years. I have far more respect for khans cv than brooks!

This is just a easy night fill in fight for Brook who is desperately waiting to get the Khan fight that's he's been chasing for so many years. He's not going to fight anyone with half a chance because he probably doesn't want to risk getting injured what with his fragile orbitals. Looks like Brook will have to wait a good while longer since Khan is likely facing Crawford next. Still on the bright side for Brook, Khan will be even more glass jawed after Crawford knocks him out.

Brook struggling to finish this. Needs to be careful not to walk onto something...

What round? General update on the fight?

Brook getting caught too often.

Doesn’t look as sharp as normal - those wars catching up on him, took the opponent too lightly, weight drained?

Brook is getting hit a lot in the 9th. I mean, he’s winning but not looking great.

Eddie Hearn should work extra hard to get the khan fight made. I don’t think fan interest will survive any more lacklustre performances like this.

Brook’s getting roughhed up a bit in the 12th

Brook doesn’t look happy with himself at the end.

Brook will lose against Khan unless he sharpens up significantly from that performance.

He’s now mandatory for Hurd? Not a good fight for Kell.

Kelley Brooks defense has become crap with this new trainer, hell Spence wasn't hitting him this much, these other top fighters will hurt him, if he doesn't clean that up, even Khan could stop him if Khan can withstand his attack Khan can punch.

I think Hurd will hurt him badly. That’s not the fight to make if you care about your fighter.

Well, he’s put it out there. He’ll do 147 with the hydration clause. So no obstacles.

Back