Kavanagh wants McGregor to unify, not fight Diaz next

You mean the sentiment on sherdog?

Who is liked on sherdog? Nobody you guys eat your own

Read the comments on mmafighting, bloodyelbow, mmajunkie, bjpenn.com, YouTube, etc most the public sees McGregor as ducking.

Suck it up fanboy

Read the comments on mmafighting, bloodyelbow, mmajunkie, bjpenn.com, YouTube, etc most the public sees McGregor as ducking.

Suck it up fanboy
Most ? You are reaching.

Going to have to post proof with such accusations.

If they're going to do they do it at 145 so conor can get both back.

Sure you can always go back to the money excuse. Guess what moron thats call ducking. More money and/or less risk is like the definition of ducking.Like he did taking Chad instead of full camp Edgar.

I'm sure when Connie ducks winner of this 223 fight and he fights floyd again or a swimmer or fucks off to Madison Ave you'll say he made more money so whatever he'd be a fool not to take it..

I'll still call it ducking and so will most people that arnt in love with him.

I love how Conrad fanboys keep saying that Chad was ranked higher, even though Edgar has a greater body of work and was a former LW champ.

Anyone with a brain can deduce that McGregor and his team picked the least riskiest guy. The guy who was on vacation

Of course I can go back to the money because that is what it is all about for every pro athlete alive. To make a lot of money. Yes they want to compete but they want to compete at top value. There was no fighter in the company that would not do what he did. You know this. Everyone would do it. So no it is not ducking. Because every single guy would’ve done the same thing.
Many would. Khabib claims he doesnt need money and if he beats ferg Conor's gotta get in line and pay his dues someone on a huge win streak gets it first. Ferg didnt have to fight dangerous ass Khabib - he had pole position as interim champ and coulda demanded money fight or not fighting - but he is anyway without any fuss. Not all fighters are all about money. It's about seeing who's best or proving it to the world. GSP was like that. He took on the toughest and defended over and over attaining GOAt status something Conor never will in fact most think he sucks more he runs from best in his sport.

malignaggi.jpg

Didn’t even know Diaz was a fuckinng option.

He wants to fight Nate, fine: whatever. Just drop the damn belt and stop this shit.

Of course I can go back to the money because that is what it is all about for every pro athlete alive.

Uhhhh, NO !

If this was true. Why do alot of pro athletes in free agency, sign with a team that wasn’t the highest bidder ?

I mean... According to your very own words. It’s not even possible, right ?

Some athletes want to stay in a city they’ve played, and lived in for years.

Or, as they age, and approach retirement. I’ve heard about many athletes that wanted to sign with the hometown team they idolized as a child. You know... The old “ hometown discount.”

I’ve also heard of many athletes that said they want to win a championship, before retiring. Many pro athletes have played 10, 15, even 20 years. But, have NEVER won a championship. And, they know the odds of doing that are much better in certain cities.

Some pros have even taken a PAY CUT rather than leave a certain team. Not just a pay freeze at the same money of their previous contract. But, actually getting less money than they did.

Money IS NOT what it is about to EVERY PRO ATHLETE ALIVE.

You’re full of shit on this one.

Uhhhh, NO !

If this was true. Why do alot of pro athletes in free agency, sign with a team that wasn’t the highest bidder ?

I mean... According to your very own words. It’s not even possible, right ?

Some athletes want to stay in a city they’ve played, and lived in for years.

Or, as they age, and approach retirement. I’ve heard about many athletes that wanted to sign with the hometown team they idolized as a child. You know... The old “ hometown discount.”

I’ve also heard of many athletes that said they want to win a championship, before retiring. Many pro athletes have played 10, 15, even 20 years. But, have NEVER won a championship. And, they know the odds of doing that are much better in certain cities.

Some pros have even taken a PAY CUT rather than leave a certain team. Not just a pay freeze at the same money of their previous contract. But, actually getting less money than they did.

Money IS NOT what it is about to EVERY PRO ATHLETE ALIVE.

You’re full of shit on this one.
Depends on the athlete.

I personally see Conor as no different than Floyd In this sense.

using the nature of combat sports In general as a frame of reference.

Suck it up fanboy
think you may need proof for such claims.

I Have seen It thrown out there. As is to be expected at this point. There are many points of view though. Conor's situation Is a very complicated case In general.

Can't wait for Khabib to get that belt and deny Conor the titleshot afterwards until he gets some wins against top ranked guys @ LW. You can't buy Khabib.

It will be awesomeness of epic proportions and I think McG will leave the sport because of it. Because he is a duck and always was.

Can't fucking wait!
Alhamdulillah! - And I say that as a Christian!

Back